ACR has decided to suspend my chat

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider the chat a vital part of the game.I use it to tilt players often. This is disappointing news I find it somewhat difficult to believe someone would take time to report me. I want my chat back.:eek:

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you do get it back - don't abuse it or you can count on losing it again. :)

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow. I've never heard of this happening.

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider the chat a vital part of the game.I use it to tilt players often. This is disappointing news I find it somewhat difficult to believe someone would take time to report me. I want my chat back.:eek:

Do you know what you said to get suspended?

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably taunted people after winning.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Damn shame being denied the pleasure of one of the internets greatest attractions, ie. the anonymity to bully without consequence. Hopefully you have a special needs child or an elderly cripple in the neighborhood you can harass, or at least a neighborhood pet you can kick around when life ain't goin just perfect for ya. Hang in there my friend, these chat bans usually don't last that long. Be strong Studley, this too shall pass.;)

S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Karma will get you, lol...If you get tilted online from chat god help you.

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol kind of funny... you need to watch what you say on there. You cant use any hateful speech- dropping the N-Word or anything like that can get you banned, or if somebody just reports you for taunting

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn shame being denied the pleasure of one of the internets greatest attractions, ie. the anonymity to bully without consequence. Hopefully you have a special needs child or an elderly cripple in the neighborhood you can harass, or at least a neighborhood pet you can kick around when life ain't goin just perfect for ya. Hang in there my friend, these chat bans usually don't last that long. Be strong Studley, this too shall pass.;)
:fight:

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Karma will get you, lol...If you get tilted online from chat god help you.

I didn't think anyone had the chat on anymore. I haven't read a chat message in a long time.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol kind of funny... you need to watch what you say on there. You cant use any hateful speech- dropping the N-Word or anything like that can get you banned, or if somebody just reports you for taunting

Oh I did not know. I mean it is an underworld online poker room. I'v heard people use the N word here or there when super angry. I got to be careful.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you know what you said to get suspended?

Called "E Godsey" a "bi.tch a.ss pu.ssy a.ss loser that should get some money then come back to the PLO tables". After I felted him 3 times almost hand after hand for like $30.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now you know chat has its limits, don't shove...

Unfortunately for you, a player you tilted reported your chat. Now that you know the limitations, just start another user id, and back off the objectionable chat that set that player off. Ask ACR itself for the rules/regulations for chat, get it straight from the source. We all learn from mistakes, it will all work our for you. A fresh start with a new id, and restrained, focused chat may help your game; you'll be focused on your next move, not the next thing you say with chat.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IDK what is funnier the fact your chat got banned or that you did not know why.

I usually ignore chat, but if I had would not resort to calling ACR because I was put off by your words. But you have no idea whom you are playing with online and resorting to calling someone a B__A___P__Y is pretty much asking to be banned.

I am curious though if its possible that you were banned for using expletives automatically (unsure if ACR has a system in place that scans chats and autobans when it recognizes X number of swears in someone's chats or not).

Either way its a small price to pay since you can still play and it usually doesn't last long anyway.

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately for you, a player you tilted reported your chat. Now that you know the limitations, just start another user id, and back off the objectionable chat that set that player off. Ask ACR itself for the rules/regulations for chat, get it straight from the source. We all learn from mistakes, it will all work our for you. A fresh start with a new id, and restrained, focused chat may help your game; you'll be focused on your next move, not the next thing you say with chat.

Can you have two userID's?

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips

whahaha this is a really good one:bike:

Splitpot88

Splitpot88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't go all in with the poker chat ;)