Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you are playing in the lower levels of ACR Cyclones
do you ever pay for the win?

I had a 23 cent ticket and got to the point where it was 10 cents
to get the 1.50 +.15 ticket I was stuck at the 4.5k chip mark, after 10 minutes of play so I decide to buy out instead.

Considering time is money and bad beats happen what are your thoughts on buying out at these low levels?

I am aware that if you win extra chips you get to keep playing those chips to win a second ticket.
So in the higher levels it is always worth continuing to play.

This is a how best to spend my time type of question moving up or grinding low?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts?

:dontknow::heeeellll

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone got to the finish line and won a ticket yet?

depends what ticket you mean? sure there are multiple people who already reached cyclone 3/4/5 with a cyclone 1 ticket if that is what you are reffering to. good runs happen in poker all the time as well as bad runs. :five:

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I never buy out the remaining amount to get the ticket , even if it's 10 or 5 cents , cause I want to have the opportunity to keep on playing for one more ticket while not having to rebuy again . Once only I had 4800 or sth chips and didn't get the ticket , still I don't regret for not buying out then for 5 cents . If you use spins to get in , I would recommend first buy in , and if you lose then try 3-4 spins , if it doesn't give you the entry , it won't give it it to you if you keep on spinning for cheaper than 0.25$ , lol . . Now I prefer not rebuying when I lose , play another day , the times that I had rebought in the past weren't successful , almost never ....
I have 16 1.50$ tickets and one 6.60$ , some of them I wanted to use in the last cyclone special tournaments , which unfortunatelly disappeared from the menu .

IFDCTHMH

IFDCTHMH

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
level

help me please. where can i see my level:confused:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
help me please. where can i see my level:confused:

Hi, please follow the next steps:

1 go to the poker client
2 go under my account
3 select game history
4 search by selecting a date when the game was played and click search
there you will have the list of games played that day.

Hope this information helps!

ACR Rep

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Many bad beats at level 1 , so difficult to take the ticket , and participants are less than before , it's getting harder and harder to find players for this game , with 12 players the nine max doesnt deal many hands or stop at all very soon dealing hands and you have to try another time , . I decided never to play them again , in times of Venom , I will be playing only the guaranteed tounreys , with 10 , 8 , 5 tickets , etc , they do not fill quickly , but at least I think my chances are better there , i have more successes there .