ACR bonus

Z

Zaksdad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was wondering if anyone here could give me an honest assessment of being able to earn the bonus for first deposit on ACR or ignition... say I put in $100 w/bitcoin and get $200 sign up bonus ... I'm not a high roller, play low limits, prefer limit games, .25/.50-1/2 ... I know it's predicated on how much I put in the pots, and I don't intend to play every hand ;) any way to roughly estimate how many hands at those limits or how much time would I reasonably expect to put in to earn that bonus, it it feasible w/o being a full time job?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I do not recommend you make a first deposit of more than $ 25. In the future, if you want to withdraw your money, you may have problems. This site is not reliable.
Good luck.

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Never use The Acr bonus . don't place yourself in a position where you cannot withdraw without clearing a bonus. This can effect how you actully play . such as playing to cover a bonus.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think bonuses is not goot, 888poker offers you so big bonuses but there is a big problem withdrawing without losing bonus, just recommending to deposit without bonus, maybe on stars you can take that 30$ first deposit bonus that seems quite a legit.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Check the conditions of the bonus.
Make sure you understand it well.
Reason: very often the play-through requriements of the bonus are such that only pro's should make use of the bonus (but they do not need to deposit, except maybe to join the site)