ACR/BCP Update

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone know what the new big software update is going to be?

callitall77

callitall77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I need the password for ACR daily freeroll. ive been a member since 2009. hook me up

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I need the password for ACR daily freeroll. ive been a member since 2009. hook me up

I think you need to look at the requirements for the daily freerolls and go do them. If we give you the pw then we risk our own membership, so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for someone to give it to you.

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to add MTT tournaments at micro and medium limits.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR DOWN FOR 8 HRS

I wonder how many prop bets there are out there for how many hrs over ACR's 8 hr. sch. maintenance they will run. I bet they are down until Wednesday! How long has their site had "coming soon" banners over functions that were supposed to be working long ago?:help:

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Should be back up by tomorrow night or Tuesday morning at latest..the longer they're down the more money they lose so I doubt it will be too long.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to be working just fine for me.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I saw a message that they put at a given moment ... but I was not sure what it was ... I understood something about suspending for maintenance ... what I do not know is that at what hours at what time suspended ... and if anyone knows please tell me ... and I would like to know if you know if they are going to suspend the carschat freeroll tomorrow ...!

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
details of upgrade

I read all poker notes will be lost to the new upgrade ! If that turns out to be true I will withdraw every penny and be done with both ACR and BCP . Might keep playing CC freerolls and Venom , etc, but no cash ring games , SNG , or cash buyin MTT ever again .Terrible customer relations !

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR newsoftwar

hi friends, I try since just now download the new ACR software, but I can not, can you give me a link to download please.? thank you

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR/BCP

Am I the only one who can't log into these pokerrooms ?

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone have trouble to log in ACR today?

This morning somehow I could not log in my account after I launched ACR software. Then I removed the program and re-downloaded and re-launched it, same thing happened. The program stuck at "configuring". Wonder if anyone had the same experience..
Thanks!

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are making changes to their software therefore it is unavailable for the time. Will be up in an hour or so..

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
still down for me (12 hrs on the dot?) noticing due to the awesome CC freeroll that i was planning on entering.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
still down for me (12 hrs on the dot?) noticing due to the awesome CC freeroll that i was planning on entering.

CC games will be down from the 20th - 27th I think. There is a thread about it here somewhere.

Hopefully they have a kickass new client and don't take us backwards like ignition/Bovada did with their latest software update. Supposed to be up at 7pm so we will see :)

TheRealPage

TheRealPage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at 7pm a new post saying 8pm tonight...

soooo.. maybe 10 or midnight!