ACR/BCP Scheduled Downtime

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Is anyone else having trouble connecting to BCP mine just opens the lobby and does nothing else, no log on screen, and in the top left corner it says Connected Checking protocol version.

It just sits there doing nothing.

redcross

redcross

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Something is seriously wrong with BCP I open it up and no games load up and I can't access anything. Is anyone else having this problem?

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes same problem here since morning,(ACR and BCP) last night everything was working standard

Spiral46and2

Spiral46and2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
down for maintenance till 11 central. Just chatted with them.

wildyetty

wildyetty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR down for upgrade today????

I was half a sleep this morning when I caught a banner mentioning somthing about upgrades, was I dreaming or are they in the process of doing it right now? I can't seem to connect

wildyetty

wildyetty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK i wasn't dreaming I saw a banner saying ACR would be down for sometime today for upgrades.

cjmoles

cjmoles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are implemeting the Jackpot SnG's today....I think they're also ditching the Double or Nothings (DoNs). Anyway, they're just hooking us up with new things today and they'll be up soon.

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are implemeting the Jackpot SnG's today....I think they're also ditching the Double or Nothings (DoNs). Anyway, they're just hooking us up with new things today and they'll be up soon.

If this is the case then I'm actually excited about what they have in store for us. Almost like a little kid on Christmas morning :icon_sant

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If this is the case then I'm actually excited about what they have in store for us. Almost like a little kid on Christmas morning :icon_sant

And Christmas has arrived! :)

JP

wildyetty

wildyetty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just played a few freerolls on this site, is it trustworthy to deposit an are the SnG tables quick to fill up at micro level?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I cant log in now, the client is working fine but it wont accept my password.

Last edited:
T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish they didnt get rid of the Double or Nothings

W

waterboy73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DONs were replaced by Jackpots tournaments

Yeah, it took me a while to realize this, and I too was kinda bummed.. I mean, the jackpots are cool, but you'd imagine they would have left the DONs.. Unless they felt it would bring more action into the jackpot games.