acr and bcp barriers

H

houstongrinder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I know there is a fine line between (multi accounting?) and having a screen name for both ACR and BCP. but if a person was to have a screen name for both. could they P2P themselves? or do they have to load it separately. another question is what if they bust in a single entry tourney on ACR. whats stopping them from loading up BCP and getting back in it?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know there is a fine line between (multi accounting?) and having a screen name for both ACR and BCP. but if a person was to have a screen name for both. could they P2P themselves? or do they have to load it separately. another question is what if they bust in a single entry tourney on ACR. whats stopping them from loading up BCP and getting back in it?

Hi, let me respond your inquiries, regarding nicknames, you cannot use same nickname on 2 different skins, also there is no option to do P2P's between one skin and other, and regarding last question, you can play same tournament on any skin, reenter or rebuy. Hope this information helps!

ACR Rep

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I know there is a fine line between (multi accounting?) and having a screen name for both ACR and BCP. but if a person was to have a screen name for both. could they P2P themselves? or do they have to load it separately. another question is what if they bust in a single entry tourney on ACR whats stopping them from loading up BCP and getting back in it?
WPN will know, I got an email when I did that a few times in the OD freerolls telling me it's not on, but people still do it.

:top:
Hi, let me respond your inquiries, regarding nicknames, you cannot use same nickname on 2 different skins, also there is no option to do P2P's between one skin and other, and regarding last question, you can play same tournament on any skin, reenter or rebuy. Hope this information helps!

ACR Rep
I think you misunderstood the Question re playing same tourny from the 2 skins ACR and BCP. What he meant was if you play for example a freeroll on ACR and get KO'd can you then open BCP and play the same freeroll.

According the the email I have from WPN you are not allowed to do that, and it makes sense why, you only get one shot at the title, the freerolls are freezeout tournys, you only get that one shot.

:top: