ACR auto muck

G

greenman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played ACR a while back . I see the site has removed the ability to show your cards . Which is unfortunately speeding things up but removing my ability to get in their head. I don't like this at all . Anybody like to comment ?

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We should have the choice to show a good bluff . We need to all post in the ACR thread , maybe the ACR rep can pass it along , it can't be just us , i'm sure most players hate this .

GLGL

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We should have the choice to show a good bluff . We need to all post in the ACR thread , maybe the ACR rep can pass it along , it can't be just us , i'm sure most players hate this .

GLGL

I played ACR a while back . I see the site has removed the ability to show your cards . Which is unfortunately speeding things up but removing my ability to get in their head. I don't like this at all . Anybody like to comment ?

Hi guys! I've sent your feedback to our team. Make sure to post this kind of feedback on our Poker.org forum so our team in charge can see them directly. Link https://www.poker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27

B

bigplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Acr doesn't have a lot of players on the site? What's going on does anyone like playing poker there. They sped up the game a little which is the downside of playing bet online but acr can be great if it had more players.

M

MJgetsWeird

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Agreed!

I am new to ACR and I hate that you can't show cards. Table image is such an important factor, especially in the games I play....I thought maybe there was a setting that I just had not found. Are you 100% certain you can't show on ACR? Thanks!!

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree. I feel they have taken away an important strategical tool. Sometimes I feel that it is important to show my opponent that I was not bluffing sometimes strategically and sometimes out of respect for another player. Or sometimes you want to show someone you were bluffing to piss them off and get them off their game. It is not a make or break thing for me but if I have a say I vote to change it back.

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree

GLGL

It's a part of the game. It should be allowed.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I didn't like this feature at all , it took a lot of time , they did well , congrats . Also congrats for many other software changes , like the table shapes (if you click any side , all the table changes , not only the side like in the past , which was really bad ) , you can sit out instantly , not after one or two hands like in the past etc etc , well done ACR .

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't like this feature at all , it took a lot of time , they did well , congrats . Also congrats for many other software changes , like the table shapes (if you click any side , all the table changes , not only the side like in the past , which was really bad ) , you can sit out instantly , not after one or two hands like in the past etc etc , well done ACR .

We are working hard and doing our best to provide the best poker experience ever! Any feedback is more than welcome.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are working hard and doing our best to provide the best poker experience ever! Any feedback is more than welcome.

yes you guys try to do the best. yet not allowing to show a hand in poker is something you guys should reverse. its part of this very game if im not mistaken. think about it, especially recreationals like to show a bluff once in a while.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It's terrible, sometimes I show my cards as a strategy and make believe that I have a good hand or a losing hand. They should fix this