ACR any good or what??

Tmoney999

Tmoney999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is ACR any good. I know its one of the only sites that lets Americans play is it not. Are there a lot of fish on this site. How are the promotions. I already play exclusively on 888 and pokerstars but is ACR has a lot of fishy players on it why not, a guys gotta eat. I was really just wondering how this card-room is, if i should even bother making a account and depositing. Let me know I'd appreciate it.

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This might be a better discussion for the "poker rooms" section of forums. You can also find many other discussions there about user opinions and experiences with ACR as well as many other U.S. poker sites.

In my opinion, ACR is a decent place to play, but I wouldn't necessarily say it is "fishy" by any means. I do enjoy the abundance of Tournaments to select from, and the ACR Stormers (twitch) + CardsChat have home games and lots of freerolls which present good value.
Just stay away from the crazy long late reg games (3-5 hrs) unless you have that kind of time.

Go play at ignition/Bovada if you want to find some "fun (bad) players". Ignition is anonymous players, so no one player can accurately note or track another players stats on there. This makes the room unattractive for regs and more attractive to newbies. Also places like that, which are primarily Sports Betting clients but also offer poker, can be lucrative because you will run into the Sports Betting crowd that usually doesn't spend time on the poker tables.

I very much enjoy playing at BetOnline/SB as well. You can find some recreational players there for sure. Hope this helps :)

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
They are a good site has traffic and regular games. Competition and level f play can be stiff sometimes.
You can sign up for account via link below and get many bonuses on your first deposit. Cardschat has $100 freeroll on everyday at ACR.
https://www.cardschat.com/sites/americascardroom.php

There are other sites with far softer competition but with less traffic. Betonline is one of these. Below is a link to a review of this site done by Cardschat along with sign up link. If you are a Cardschat Freeroll Club Member or become one there is a sweet $200 freeroll on every Wednesday.
https://www.cardschat.com/betonline-poker.php

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont mean this to sound mean in any way so please dont take it that way but why would any NON american want to play on sites with such little traffic compared to pokerstars party poker etc... Us Americans would love to be able to play there again LOL

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
True that ACR is a nice place to play at, but their support team sucks I have to say.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
ACR is one of the best poker rooms in many ways, good traffic of players, good to make deposits and withdrawals, most American Cardschat members are always playing at ACR / BC, I really enjoy playing at ACR I recommend

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
ACR is a good room. But if they had made more payment methods, they would have become even better.

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is fair...good amount of mtt and sngs to choose from...daily CC freerolls...I wouldn't say it fishy,but there are a good amount of casual/novice players...