acr 5:00 freeroll

easypickns

easypickns

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll on acr @ 5:00 cst. Top 40 receive a ticket to 50 k @ 8:00 p.m.No password needed.

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll on acr @ 5:00 cst. Top 40 receive a ticket to 50 k @ 8:00 p.m.No password needed.

I'm pretty sure the top 40 get a ticket into another sattelite to the 50k tourney...the satty is like a 10-20$ buy in.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
.......Although they do have a nice set of daily freerolls that let you eventually qualify for a free $215 seat in their little known '50K Freeroll Series'.

ACRFreeroll

TheseNutsWin

TheseNutsWin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think poker sites need to introduce a lot more freerolls. It's a good way to have people moving up in stakes and this way introducing new weaker players to the grinders. You get some weak players win some nice amounts and of they go hit the 100NL tables. The problem is that it's not really injecting new money into sites but at least keeps the money moving. It's a lot more likely for a weak player to move up in stakes if he hits some decent tournament win than him trying to grind his way up in stakes if he is already getting murdered in 10NL. Sites should give up some rake for more free seats into decent tournaments. More free seats means more weaker players who have a chance to win some decent prize which they will eventually give back anyway.

C

credsfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think poker sites need to introduce a lot more freerolls. It's a good way to have people moving up in stakes and this way introducing new weaker players to the grinders. You get some weak players win some nice amounts and of they go hit the 100NL tables. The problem is that it's not really injecting new money into sites but at least keeps the money moving. It's a lot more likely for a weak player to move up in stakes if he hits some decent tournament win than him trying to grind his way up in stakes if he is already getting murdered in 10NL. Sites should give up some rake for more free seats into decent tournaments. More free seats means more weaker players who have a chance to win some decent prize which they will eventually give back anyway.
Americas Cardroom does have very good freerolls although they dont right now. They just ended a series of freerolls where they gave $75,000 in. They have also in the past had 12 hours of freerolls every Friday. Right now they dont really have to many freerolls but I expect that to change soon.

Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If they add a few more freerolls traffic will definitely pick up.
They should also add some $1 mtt's as well.