ACR

L

Luvulongtime99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it even worth going through the hassle via crypto to deposit like say $30 or should I just wait until I can deposit much more? I really would like to try more of there buy in tourneys that have these deep structures. Just pains me that we are in 2020 and this is even a question.:rolleyes:

C

Criplgamer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Crypto is easy to use and cheap. I suggest using Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash or XPR if you want
fast deposits. stay away from Bitcoin (BTC) Network is slow and it often costs more for network fees than it's worth at times. Not the case with Litecoin and the others I mentioned.

Get with the times. Crypto currency is the way of the future.

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
100% Worth It!

I definitely think it is worth while to deposit to ACR. The micro-buy-ins are great and you aren't playing against 2000 or more players in every MTT. I definitely prefer playing on ACR and their bonus was great. You get spinning cards every day for 20 days and it can be anywhere from $1.40 upto over $3.00 a day and they add it directly to your balance.

Added bonus is that the MOSS is running and they have some great micro tourneys with some really decent prize pools. Plus there are the cyclones too, they are pretty fun and give you a chance of winning multiple buy-ins to higher level tournaments.