ACR

1nthesun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know where to look to see if I made the top 10 last week @ACR on demand leader board. Was 6th Fri night.??

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my opinion

Go to announcements. Then click promotions. Then scroll down to the demand advertisement. Click down and scroll down.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ! As UncleConRon said, you can find the list on Promotions, here is the link of the Americas Cardroom Freeroll Leaderboard. If you have any questions please let me know or you can click here to contact our CS department.

2Sills

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im new

Hi my name is 2Sills I'm new here. Just seeing what my options are and what's available for playing other than that $10 freeroll. Is there any Clubs to join or groups? And how to navigate to them? Thank you in advance.

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone playing the freezeout tournaments.Best type of tournament I think.It makes the donkeys kick twice before running.Payouts aren't as much as the rebuys though.

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know where to look to see if I made the top 10 last week @ACR on demand leader board. Was 6th Fri night.??

Go to lobby, announcements, promotion. Scroll down to freeroll on demand section...Did you make it???? I'm trying to grind these myself. If you did make top 10, what did they give you? I'm super curious. I see it says "tourney entry" as a prize.. well what tourney?? Thanks for any infro

B

BanOne28

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi my name is 2Sills I'm new here. Just seeing what my options are and what's available for playing other than that $10 freeroll. Is there any Clubs to join or groups? And how to navigate to them? Thank you in advance.

I'd recommend joining jackpot freerolls, they host some nice freerolls on ACR every few days. www.jackpotfreerolls.com

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go to lobby, announcements, promotion. Scroll down to freeroll on demand section...Did you make it???? I'm trying to grind these myself. If you did make top 10, what did they give you? I'm super curious. I see it says "tourney entry" as a prize.. well what tourney?? Thanks for any infro

First place scores a tournament entry for our $50K with $215 buy in + a $55 entry to the Sit & Crush tournament. Places from 2-10 scores an entry to the Sit & Crush tournament on Sundays at 8:00pm ET