ACR $1MM

Pbland

Pbland

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone play in the Million Dollar tourney today on ACR? Would like to play in a big one some day. What was the level of competition today? Like normal with crazy plays being made early on or mostly solid, tight, aggressive?

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only entered once would say competition on average on ACR for tournaments across the board much tougher than any other US site, small sample size though. Every table is going to be different, so there is no easy cut and dry answer that you are looking for.

2NaCl

2NaCl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone play in the Million Dollar tourney today on ACR? Would like to play in a big one some day. What was the level of competition today? Like normal with crazy plays being made early on or mostly solid, tight, aggressive?

I watched Jeff Gross on stream reach final table and come 2nd (around 3 months ago), the play level was definitely aggressive and high level compare to most other tournaments on ACR but then again its 1 Million Dollar Sunday so you should expect top notch players overall.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
many many good players played the milly. I railed the final 3 tables and seen lots of solid play and some exotic plays as well. ACR is solid compared to other US facing sites, but is building a very nice player pool and more and moe tourneys are firing each day with bigger and bigger $ GTD