ACR 100$ GTD Freerolls

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else playing all 4 tourneys? The last freeroll's they had during the update was 50$ GTDs. I wonder if it'll bump up to 200$ GTDs as the update progresses.

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely :) GL. I think they had a set promo budget to burn through, and since they were offline for awhile, they had extra marketing money for the stuff that does run. Not to mention they do need to regain the goodwill of a lot of the players that are sticking with them through this craziness. Sadly in USA we don't really have other options.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in all 4 but I'd rather be able to see my cash and points balances then have 4 freerolls
tonight. Wish they would get that fixed soon.

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ohh ya !!!
im def in im reg in all of them.
they upgraded the payouts due to the down time
it will prob be like this for a couple days

still 50 min till 1st 1 starts get in while you can all
good luck to you all

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in all four. I wish you all good fortune in the wars to come!

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
playing one at mo' 2,000 start

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope they fix these tournaments soon.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i was doing real good in one and it was cancelled. I did place ITM in one 8 cents. Good to play on there though.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks, I'll go check it out...

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
even bigger donk fest with the usual unrealistic beats i mean who calls an all in with j 4 off...free or not and magically wins?

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is the site stable now?
Freerolls run to completion? No disconnects? No cancellations? Paid correctly?
In other word, dispite a few visual tweeks, and small things that should be quickly fixable, IS the site worth at least an extensive play test?

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was doing well in 2 of them when 3 got canceled. I woke up to an extra $6 in my account the next day. I wasn’t complaining :D

O

ozrock

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR No More Free Rolls?

I'm wondering if they have decided to do away with free rolls altogether. Sure has taken them a while to get them going again. Betonline, discontinued the two $100GTD they had just out of the blue, get rid of micro cash games, and make the minimum you could buy in for a cash game, $4. I might be wrong, but it seems like it drove away a lot of players.

There will come a time when online poker will be available to everyone in the US again. If ACR decides to discontinue free rolls, it is a good way to destroy your customer base, because players will be playing on other sites that are more stable, they like better; offer a better playing experience where software updates aren't sketchy, players are kept in the loop and not left guessing.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, just slow ....

I'm wondering if they have decided to do away with free rolls altogether. Sure has taken them a while to get them going again. Betonline, discontinued the two $100GTD they had just out of the blue, get rid of micro cash games, and make the minimum you could buy in for a cash game, $4. I might be wrong, but it seems like it drove away a lot of players.

There will come a time when online poker will be available to everyone in the US again. If ACR decides to discontinue free rolls, it is a good way to destroy your customer base, because players will be playing on other sites that are more stable, they like better; offer a better playing experience where software updates aren't sketchy, players are kept in the loop and not left guessing.

ACR is going though an update to the software, and it is taking some time to get it straight.
From the looks of things, the freerolls will be back, but only after most of the bug fixes are taken care of.
As for BetOnline, they stopped offering freerolls for sometime now. ever since they changed networks, the player base has been low. BOTs had infested the site pretty bad, and some are still there.
IF BetOnline would address the BOT issue, and offer more freerolls, they would regain a lot of players. ( mostly the ones waiting on ACR )

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I went through my PokerTracker stats. I played in 12 of the 3 minute level $100 Free Roll Luckfests. Managed to win one of them. 564 players, played 73 total hands, won 17 of 19 all ins. My all in equity was 47.74%. You need luck and lots of it to win one of those tournaments.

Also finished 9th in one and was very lucky to do that. Won 9 of 13 all ins. All in equity was 46.51%.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i haven't even been looking! whoops

M

Musicmannn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I miss all the private freerolls that ACR/BC offered. (CardsChat, THR, OTR, RFR etc.) I learned a lot w/o having to have much of a bankroll. I hit a big win with Jackpot FR and made $30 on a $.20 investment. I began trying a few micro MTTs with my winnings and then they pull this C--p. I am hoping they bring some type of freerolls back but pessimistic at this point.

B

BoehmJ1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
still doing freerolls?

Are they still running freerolls on ACR?? How long is the 100 freeroll normally on ACR for CardsChat members tournament?

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are they still running freerolls on ACR?? How long is the 100 freeroll normally on ACR for CardsChat members tournament?

We are working on getting back on demand freerolls and private tournaments soon, cannot tell you an ETA but rest assure once we release it, we will definitively post it on all our social media channels and forums. Appreciate your patience :)

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

There is the rub! With the US picking up steam with the wsop/888 poker room and other States jumping on board (soon hopefully), the offshore sites like ACR, BOL, and others are trying to solidify their base customers. This means less freerolls and micro-stakes. They are looking for people with money.

I miss all the private freerolls that ACR/BC offered. (CardsChat, THR, OTR, RFR etc.) I learned a lot w/o having to have much of a bankroll. I hit a big win with Jackpot FR and made $30 on a $.20 investment. I began trying a few micro MTTs with my winnings and then they pull this C--p. I am hoping they bring some type of freerolls back but pessimistic at this point.

Correct. The lower stake games are a thing of the past. We may never see them again. BOL dropped them a long time ago. ACR is following suit (pardon my 9-outer pun) and the landscape is changing.

Twisterman

Twisterman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where do I register to the tournament?

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't played at ACR in sometime.

I may give them another shot.

M

mariusz_raczyk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
why

write a letter to the support team of the players, and they will give you a clear answer. But usually the answers should be expected within 3-5 days.

M

mariusz_raczyk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
no no

. Are other players cheating, if not I'm sure they are trying. All that said I still play at Global but I play small stakes.

Freeroll Passwords