ACR $1 Million Jackpot Poker

cazual88

cazual88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know all about our exciting Jackpot Poker product, 3-Man Hyper Turbo Sit & Go tourneys with a fast average play time of seven minutes

Well, it’s now even more exciting and they’re the only US-facing site to offer it!

For a limited time only, there are $1,000,000 prize pools available to be won. That’s 10 times the previous highest amount.

The $1,000,000 Jackpot Poker has three different buy-in amounts of $0.69, $6.90 and $69, with the $69 ones putting you in the best ‘position’ to win!

P.S. Only I do not see $0.69 Jackpots in the client?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You know all about our exciting Jackpot Poker product, 3-Man Hyper Turbo Sit & Go tourneys with a fast average play time of seven minutes

Well, it’s now even more exciting and they’re the only US-facing site to offer it!

For a limited time only, there are $1,000,000 prize pools available to be won. That’s 10 times the previous highest amount.

The $1,000,000 Jackpot Poker has three different buy-in amounts of $0.69, $6.90 and $69, with the $69 ones putting you in the best ‘position’ to win!

P.S. Only I do not see $0.69 Jackpots in the client?

Hi cazual88 ! I'm very glad to know that! We are working very hard to provide the best poker experience for our players! Regarding the $0.69 Jackpots, they are coming very soon so please stay tuned on our official website! Also, once the Marketing department tell me the exact date of release, I'm going to post it on our Americas Cardroom Official Thread.

cazual88

cazual88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi cazual88 ! I'm very glad to know that! We are working very hard to provide the best poker experience for our players! Regarding the $0.69 Jackpots, they are coming very soon so please stay tuned on our official website! Also, once the Marketing department tell me the exact date of release, I'm going to post it on our Americas Cardroom Official Thread.
I'm glad! Thank you!

R

RVAPoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

There were there the other night. I played quite a few of them at the .69 level. Why did you guys take them down?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There were there the other night. I played quite a few of them at the .69 level. Why did you guys take them down?

Hi RVAPoker ! We are improving them and they will be back very soon! Stay tuned on our official website.