My account was flagged by security!!

H

Happy729

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Has this ever happened to anyone else? 3-4 months ago I opened up an account with America's Cardroom. I'm a new player so I was depositing 25$ a week as needed. Today I went to deposit using my mastercard debit card as I have been doing for the past month....it wasn't an option. The live chat agent said my account had been flagged by security and due to privacy policy, they couldn't tell my why. Their response was to limit my deposits to bitcoin, crypto, and 2 wire transfer methods. They said it was a permanent situation. I am just stunned... I will keep playing and I really like their site.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has this ever happened to anyone else? 3-4 months ago I opened up an account with America's Cardroom. I'm a new player so I was depositing 25$ a week as needed. Today I went to deposit using my Mastercard debit card as I have been doing for the past month....it wasn't an option. The live chat agent said my account had been flagged by security and due to privacy policy, they couldn't tell my why. Their response was to limit my deposits to bitcoin, crypto, and 2 wire transfer methods. They said it was a permanent situation. I am just stunned... I will keep playing and I really like their site.
Yes exact same thing happened with me they could not give reason and said it was permanent. This was months ago and still have to make any transaction via btc.