Absolute Poker

Panda1010

Panda1010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone remember Absolute Poker?
If so what did you like or not like about it?

I

iuly1209

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it was awesome. I miss playing against POTRIPPER. Him and his brothers moved, you can find them now on 888 poker and pokerstars

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played both Absolute and Ultimate Bet.As i remember,when they stopped operating, I managed to withdraw my balances(about 300$ in total or something) by filing a complaint with the gambling commission.And as i know,someone is still waiting money.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I used to play on Absolute Poker and the other cereus poker network Ultimate Bet (I used to love this room). I liked AP because of their software and they used to offer poker bonus that was so easy to clear. Fortunately I didn’t lost any money with them after Black Friday.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes,I remember both Absolute Poker and Ultimate Bet and I remember how ridiculous they both were.Their software would often give people full houses and stronger full houses in freerolls,so it would be very hard for anyone to fold them.Also I remember the scandals surrounding them,so I don't know why would anyone miss them at all.

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha I hated this site cuz I was omega whale at the time and always lost . I once lost a pot with a player going allin when I had a royal flush because my pc froze lol. That was last time I ever played there and also smashed the pc haha.

Panda1010

Panda1010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it was awesome. I miss playing against POTRIPPER. Him and his brothers moved, you can find them now on 888 poker and pokerstars

I actually miss it too, just the platform. It had a great flow about it.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also,,,Enron,,,,Good times! :damnmate: