about poker rooms

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! I would say pokerstars because 888 has bugs in my country as is illegal. Although I hear that 888 has more value and better freerolls!

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I play PokerStars and 888. Pokerstars has a wider selection of games offered and an easier withdrawal of funds offered for my country

A

ayt183

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
party poker removed freerolls and satellites from my lobby.which I played.the support service responded "
Sometimes, as in the case, the management may actually decide to delete a number of tournaments (taking into account a number of good reasons, Analytics and checks by the relevant Department).

It is also worth noting that the General terms and conditions for the use of services, paragraph (6.1.), States:

In the interests of fairness, we may take any measures we deem appropriate to create a fair and balanced gaming environment.

Thank you for your cooperation and we wish you good luck in the game!" only what does justice have to do with it?!!!

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like pokerstars, but free is hard over there. Apart from cardschat there is nothing else.