About Duck Poker

boss_dorri

boss_dorri

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys..
Do you ever play in duck poker site? I ve played it for two month and win about 3 tourney..but when i want to cash out my funds, i get some problem there..it seems that they do not let me to cash out. My withdraw status is pending until now..What should i do?:( ..any suggest??

Timmah120

Timmah120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not familiar with duck poker....US friendly? Link?

BBr3

BBr3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How big are the prize pools of their freerolls, and do you need to deposit to get into them? I'd stop playing there if you can't remove you're money, and not waste time playing again until you get it. Make sure you have met all the requirements like cashout minimum, some sites wont let you withdraw with like one dollar.

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Why dont you contact the support, you would get the most accurate answer, we can only guess here...
My guess is that you either havent deposited and they might require deposit to withdraw, or you havent raked enough so they wont approve the withdrawal cuz they are afraid of money laundering, or your account is not verified and they would need some proof of identity or many many other known issues...

thats why, contact support

Timmah120

Timmah120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why dont you contact the support, you would get the most accurate answer, we can only guess here...
My guess is that you either havent deposited and they might require deposit to withdraw, or you havent raked enough so they wont approve the withdrawal cuz they are afraid of money laundering, or your account is not verified and they would need some proof of identity or many many other known issues...

thats why, contact support

Not knowing Duck Poker, I can agree with this statement. If you get little to no help from support, you can assume something fishy is going on. I wouldn't trust it any further.

And if that is the case, please let us know :)

NANUNANU

NANUNANU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So from what I see duckpoker is a skin on WPN network (ACR, BCP, etc). I will be checking it out as I dont have money on that skin :) Must....build .....Broll .....every..where....arrgggh. damn OCD.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys..
Do you ever play in duck poker site? I ve played it for two month and win about 3 tourney..but when i want to cash out my funds, i get some problem there..it seems that they do not let me to cash out. My withdraw status is pending until now..What should i do?:( ..any suggest??
Have You verified Your account,
Have You deposited,
Have You checked their withdrawal policy and limits
I have had account there with some $20 and they froze it, but i didnt care cause it was account only for fun