A little help please

M

Meeshu71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
9 days ago my Stars account was frozen and I have no idea why.

I've played, deposited and withdrawn in the past with no problems but despite emailing them 6 times I've had no reply.

I cant even get on to live chat because you need to log in.

My question is if the worst comes to the worst and I can't play there anymore can you recommend a site that carries HORSE tournaments?

Advice please on both problems appreciated guys

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to make another email and message them again, or call them on a phone. Good Luck!

M

Mohamed reda bouzzroud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
phone calls solve problems faster, try to reach them by phone and ask them about the reason your account got frozen

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
You have to solve your issue with them in any possible means
Thats the best you can do
Rgds

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you used a VPN and forgot to turn it off during the game?

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ban on pokerstars - the main reasons

Have you been banned from the security service at PokerStars? Join the discussion on the most relevant and painful topic for players on PokerStars, namely the discussion of bans. There are innumerable reasons why you can get a ban on PokerStars, and not everyone can find out exactly why. But still try to understand the most common factors affecting the blocking of players.

The first reason is fraud.

Chip dumping is the most common type of fraud for which a ban is provided, which means transferring funds from one account (account) to another, the owners of which are the same person, the purpose of this procedure is financial money laundering.

Teamplaying (team game) - this type of fraud is quite common, but it is difficult to identify it, but there were a lot of precedents. The purpose of this fraud is to defeat one opponent by prior team conspiracy.

Bonus hunter (hunting for a bonus) - cheese in a mousetrap, for those who like to cash in on free bonuses. In general, it implies the creation of many accounts in the PokerStars system. The goal is to receive bonus money and launder it. In the event of any such activity, PokerStars will block the account.

The second reason is cheating (intentional use of programs that are aimed at destabilizing the gameplay of the PokerStars system). It does not make sense to list all programs of this kind; they are listed on the sites of poker rooms. These programs are divided into two types:

1. cannot be used if the PokerStars client is on the computer,

2. programs that are prohibited for use while running the PokerStars client.

The third reason for the ban is no less common, which is based on the use of automated game participants (bots). The goal is to increase profit due to the large number of players at one table.

The fourth reason is not age matching. In order to play for money, the user must have reached the age of majority, otherwise all funds along with the account will be blocked.

The fifth reason is abnormal behavior. Most often, a chat mate, a curse or a threat, however, a ban for such acts is rarely issued.

ldw22

ldw22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My account was frozen on pokerstars (not sure why, but maybe cos I hadn't played for years), so I repeatedly emailed their customer services about it, over a few weeks, and didn't get a single reply. But then I googled around a bit, found a different email address (security@starsaccount.uk) emailed that one, and they replied from that email addy saying my account was reinstated within only a couple of hours. So maybe try and find a different email address than the one that pops up in their "Account Frozen" message? Good luck!