Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Logged on yesterday to find a free $400.00 Ticket to the wsop Event #10
0E31C87B 76D3 46E8 A0AB 22293E25DE05

That’s the good news the bad is it’s an Omaha game, which up until now have played a few times but am far from comfort ortable playing.
So figured will practice the next few days just to get comfortable then lmao got my mission for the day was coincidentally an Omaha challenge, had to win a hand at showdown with Quads. Took me 400 hands but finally did it so am feeling a little more confident in my play.

Still if any of you Omaha players out there have any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Are you kidding, what have you done to have them drop you a ticket like that? :D

Wishing you the very best luck, in Omaha one needs some extra of it! You can do it!!

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Are you kidding, what have you done to have them drop you a ticket like that? :D

Wishing you the very best luck, in Omaha one needs some extra of it! You can do it!!

I posted a reply to a post on their Facebook Page,
but wasn’t expecting so huge a ticket value :icon_sant

Thanks for the well wishes, going to use it this evening as day 2 is tomorrow afternoon...

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Logged on yesterday to find a free $400.00 Ticket to the WSOP Event #10
View attachment 283390

That’s the good news the bad is it’s an Omaha game, which up until now have played a few times but am far from comfort ortable playing.
So figured will practice the next few days just to get comfortable then lmao got my mission for the day was coincidentally an Omaha challenge, had to win a hand at showdown with Quads. Took me 400 hands but finally did it so am feeling a little more confident in my play.

Still if any of you Omaha players out there have any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day.

hi.

i am not a very good omaha player myself and only have experience with this game in freerolls and micros stakes.

but i can give you some, basic but still very important tips: dont overplay top pairs in omaha. the bottom of a strong hand is something like top two pairs or a set. even if its with the same 52 cards, its quite a different game than hold'em. also you always have to use 2 of your whole cards and 3 of the board cards to build a hand. this is important for example when there is a flush possible. 4 cards on the board same suit won't give you a flush with only one of your wholecards. blockers are also more important than in hold em.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Wow, what a nice surprise for you. :) Congratulations and good luck in the tourney!

Sakisdask

Sakisdask

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys... anyone know its this Poker room available for Greece?
and have some good promotions for news Playes?
Thank you.!

T

Trestivo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won 5 dol on the christmas flip = D