64 spades offline??

Distort99

Distort99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i was just wondering if anyone else is having problems with 64 spades? i know there was a few problems yesterday with it updating and then all of a sudden today it wont update and now there website is offline. they seem to have ongoing problems so is it even worth dealing with that site anymore? does anyone know of any other sites that accept us players? i currently use intertops, betonline, acr, j88, ignition, and was using 64 spades. thanks for any input you guys can give me.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
interestingIused it this morning without issue but testing it now due to your question and I can't get in.

Other sites I use are 1) Bovada, 2) betcoin (crypto based), Black Chip poker (though wpn skins like ACR) 4) Sportsbetting (if you plan on joining the Freeroll club you will want to join) would be great if you used the referral link from Cardschat and
Sites considered legit by cardschat are listed here:
https://www.cardschat.com/poker-site-reviews.php

If you don't mind playing with crypto there is also coinpoker and nitrogensports

Distort99

Distort99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea i was on it this morning also, went to go play in one of the last freerolls today and it popped up that the update didnt work, then i tried again and it said it didnt work so then i discovered there site was down. i do appreciate all the sites though i will definitely check those out. i currently use betonline which is also on the same network as sportsbetting and tiger gaming. again i really appreciate the information.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yea i was on it this morning also, went to go play in one of the last freerolls today and it popped up that the update didnt work, then i tried again and it said it didnt work so then i discovered there site was down. i do appreciate all the sites though i will definitely check those out. i currently use betonline which is also on the same network as sportsbetting and tiger gaming. again i really appreciate the information.
Sure anytime gl on the tables

Distort99

Distort99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as im sure evreryone is aware, 64 spades went back online yesterday. enjoy ur games!