64 Spades

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
site seems it got some good things going for it .Management seem to be a decent bunch. Worth a try in my book.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
site seems it got some good things going for it .Management seem to be a decent bunch. Worth a try in my book.

How do cash games fair against ACR, Bovada, bet online? Larger tournament selections than any of these sites? Free rolls? Is the field softer than any of these sites?

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try this room not bad for play ;)

Well that's fine that it isn't bad for play, but have you played any other rooms? How do cash games fair against ACR, Bovada, bet online? Larger tournament selections than any of these sites? Free rolls? Is the field softer than any of these sites?

L

Liquified

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sent support 3 emails in the last few months with no responses... I would stay away.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't trust this room something seemed off. The main problem was support never got back to my e-mail although I only sent one. Still pissed me off. If they want my hard earned money they should atleast get competitive with their service.

I suspect if you win big here they arent going give you an ez time.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sent support 3 emails in the last few months with no responses... I would stay away.

I sent them more. Also, I tried to contact them via Twitter and FB group. They just don't pay attention. Uninstalled it.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doesn't sound like a fun site. Are US players allowed on it?

H

have

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I

I play there too .software is good players . some soft some are tuff. depends on which games you like . they do offer frerolls and small games .but have higher ones too overall I like it. they have many diff bonuses and groups privet. havefunAA:D

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
64spades

USA players are permitted. good software.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems that Russian players are permitted too. I could not reach their support at all.

B

Barbarik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play there too .software is good players . some soft some are tuff. depends on which games you like . they do offer frerolls and small games .but have higher ones too overall I like it. they have many diff bonuses and groups privet. havefunAA:D
Ahahahaha, you are so interesting.