6 hrs Intertops discon either end,between fine all day..all day!

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
over 6 hour video with discons at intertops at vital points 1 game each end of video....no discons in between...ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL RESPONSE FROM THEM.requested refund before i played a card as i saw it start then sure enough disconned from blinds....whole episode videoed and screenshots with me stating in chat i do not wish to proceed and request refund now...straight away ...without playing a card!The discon stopped me sending in chat but screenshots and video show it all EXACTLY as it unfolded,every single detail.$9.30 incl rebuy and add-oh last minute reg,straight into practice discon,before disconned from first blinds costing me over 20% of my absolutely crucial starting stack without a chance of playing a card..so many times..all sites...too many times...cost half my bankroll to enter this and they tried to do me in that tourney too at the start of the day,same video..same situation...winning by miles,disconned with over 20% of 270,000 odd stack on table AFTER i repeat AFTER clearly and precisely going all in and click worked fine,but it still went discon without the all-in AS HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES BEFORE AT CRUCIAL VITAL POINTS!right from the moment the table opened i was requesting refund,i have it all on video record!and they still say no!ROBBERS...BLATANT ROBBERS,thats what it amounts to if they cant step up and speak the truth,give a man his refund for an unfair start after total maximum effort to ask for refund without touching the stack and also stating that i had no intention of playing it right from the moment the table opened and started disconnecting...DISGRACEFUL...DISGRACEFUL...DISGRACEFUL,and the countless hours they put their paying customers through chasing this garbage,this rubbish this filth,i mustve spent five unpaid hours of my life now and still chasing a $9.30 refund,HOW DO THEY EXPECT NO RETALLIATION FROM PEOPLE WHEN THEYVE HAD ENOUGH OF BEING BLATANTLY ROBBED AND THEN HAVE OUR LIVES FILLED ALL DAY WITH CHASING THIS BLATANT OBVIOUS THEIVING FILTHY LOW ROBBERY.....how dare you put people through this ...HOW FREAKIN DARE YOU PUT PAYING CUSTOMERS THROUGH HOURS OF STREESS AND MISERY AFTER BEING ROBBED....HOW FREAKIN DARE YOU LOW LIFES..HOW FREAKIN DARE YOU!
Dcbs1
View attachment 251293
View attachment 251295
View attachment 251297
in the video you can see take seat being clicked several times before discon,'INTERTOPS
says i sat out,i timed out while typing in chat i didnt wish to play an unfair start,its on video and screenshots but didnt send on chat due to timely discon,how convenient,but i have it all recorded..how convenienter..stick that in ya not a word pipe n smoke it!thats screenshot 1,2,3 and 6 of 14.2 and counting and havnt started on first jackpotfreerolls tourney discon yet,exactly the same decietful bs discon while everything else runs fine!heres 11 and 14 just random,ive got the whole lot in order but cant be bothered posting more.And 14.2 still asking for refund every chance possible while connected!Its stalled while uploading will attach after.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and im thinking about copying and posting email transcipt of live chat,oh no thats right after saying they would send it they changed their mind and said i will need to send request of said transcript to support,dodgy damned sidewinders need a wake up call,and im it luck of all freakin luck,all the good jobs aye...hours of life wasted chasing blatant robbery that could have been avoided by saying yes its clear that was an unfair start and you did all possible while connected to repeatedly request refund before touching a card or your stack...now wouldnt that have been better for all involved...I AM NOT DEAD....DO NOT EXPECT ME TO TAKE ANYTHING LYING DOWN UNTIL I AM!...that goes for every single site,especially intertops and double especially pokerstars!gl at the freakin tables all,im getting so sick of the wrought myself,and the better i prove to be or to be getting,the more they dog me with problems,yeap gl at the tables all!
Dcbs11 still trying
Dcbs14 reconnect point 543
Dcbs142 REFUND ADMIN

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cost half my bankroll to enter this

Interesting bankroll managment... ;)

I lately had discon issues on party. Seemed super rigged... because it only happened when I had nice pocket pairs or a flopped monster...

But after the tilt you realize that there are a boatload of options why an internet connection could fail. It's not neccessarily the poker sites fault. Usually when there is a problem with the poker sites server it will affect ALL players. So when you are the only one who is disconned all the time then there is probably some "blackout" in your regions internet infrastructure.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah nah ...i knew damned well if i committed most of my bankroll to a late reg i would get disconned from the blinds to shatter my mindset and my chances....and it happened without fail!WITHOUT FAIL!and ive told them where to go since also with the usual impossible run of bad beats with excellent cards at the end of a bigger tourney,just so sick of the theiving mongrelism of online poker!