$40 Freeroll!!!

P

Phil922

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I just wanted to tell everybody of a $40 freeroll I found on FT a few days ago. It cost 500,000 play chips, and theres like 50 players average with 18 ITM. I never played play chips before because it didnt seem like I was learning anything from playing them, but today I went from 1,000 play chips to 473,000 play chips, so its not to hard to get enough chips to play in them. Im not sure why not people many do.

P

Phil922

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ooops i forgot to add that it is located under Play Money~Tournaments
maybe people dont play in it cuz its hidden lol

W

witl69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never knew there was play money tourneys there I never play with the play money because it seems to be a waste of my time ..guess I was wrong about that might have to check them out thanx

D

DeNyd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow! whenver i get alot of play chips i usually waste them on 100k sit n gos and 10k tourneys! now i will have to save them!! I really did not know about this thanks alot!

pokerdog283

pokerdog283

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive never had this many play points before but it sounds like a great freeroll as Ive not seen that many players enter. so the odds of cashing are reasonable

P

Phil922

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i played in it today and got 14th, i lost a race against but still happy about the $2

S

sketchpad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i didn't see this $40 freeroll listed, not that I have any play chips anyways but there are lots of other little sat's in there...midnight madness, early double, even one for the ferguson

M

marysgirl883

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play chips

I play in play chip tournaments all the time. It gives me patiences and teaches me the game better. The more I learn the game the better I become. So why play for real money if you are a beginner. play for chips.

C

checkoutcardschat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't mean this in any way to be disrespectful but I always looked at play chips as complete all in fests that did not really follow what one would consider to be tourney strategy.

What i did not know was that you could convert those play chips into entry in real $ tourneys.

Other than FT do you guys and gals know of any other site that does this (allows entry into real $ tourneys with play chips)?

Thanks,

checkout

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know about this in FT, sounds good, thanks.

i know that the steps in carbon give $1.

Enter a sit of 6 and the first place get a ticket for another step, dont remember if are 3 or 4 steps but the buyin is only 250 chips.

P

Phil922

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well some of the games are all in fest, but once you get to 500,000 play chips and a chance for a few dollars, people play more seriously.
its great because most of the players are just so inexperience against a decent player its really easy

K

KLock7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow. Thanks. Never would've thought to look there for anything. I guess I'll have to try to get my play chips up, then maybe I can do the same to my bankroll. Thanks again.

H

hpn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol nice to know , i'll try this ^_^ atleast for fun

anybody know how much time requires to make 1000 play chips to 500k ? :D

Theblueduce

Theblueduce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the tip....When I get enough of those play chipes I will check it out.

P

paddythejack

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tnks phil

i didnt know play chips on ft r any other site would give u a cash tourney
for play chips , will deff check it out cheers

LOVE LIFE PLAY TO WIN

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are playing play chip poker, you should want about 20 million playchips to play in these. You have probably been playing the good playchip games at 10K buy-ins or bigger maybe, and have found a bastion of actually good poker. If you get to 500K and blow it all on one tourney, then you will have to wade through all those crummy lower level games you have learned to dispise all over again.

Start learning bankroll management so that when you do get some real cash online, you are approaching the game sanely. You can practice good BRM with play chips too.

TiltMonkey999

TiltMonkey999

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
At first I had never known about that..But one day, I searched play money chips for real money and it showed a thread on another forum about this..Since then I have always wanted to join those..But gaining 450K Chips has been difficult..When i get that..I will join that..And hopefully only 18 will register so i can wish some cash! Good Luck
Take Care
Ray

P

paumarhas

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya i've seen the tourny and it shouldn't be hard playing the other play $ tourny to get the 500k.

i've read online thet there are a multitude or quality players in the play $ section, so don't let it fool you that these players aren't any good. i also read that they generally don't bluff as a rule.

i started w/ play $. that's how i learned to play HE. and the reason there probably aren't as many entrants is the fact a lot of players don't venture or search arround. plus the novices probably can't aquire that much play $ and if they do can't hold onto it lol.

i haven't played in one yet, but i'm almost there. i haven't used play money in quite awhile. it's just been sitting there.

but i did play some of the play money matrix games, to get a feel for it. :)

N

ncscout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at Full Tilt and to be honest, I never even tried the play money out. Thanks for the info.

P

Phil922

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im glad i could help some people out
hopefully a few of you can start major bankrolls from ur play chips :)

T

tisias

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering if there was at all a freeroll at FT! Thank you for the information and gl at the tables!

D

DannyG

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah i've played in these quite a few times. There's rarely very many people in them, so quite a good chance of getting paid. The standard of play is quite high too, so it's all good :)

J

jeroen44

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow never known that there was that freeroll thank u very much for telling man i will try to make the 500000 :p

bredstik

bredstik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I've played in these a few times. It's a great way to potentially turn play chips into real money. The top 18 get paid out, and there's usually about 40 or so people in them, so you have a good chance to win at least $2. These tourneys are held once a day - just kinda hard to find if you don't know where to look.