they finally got back to me and surprise!... they didn't answer my question. all the info they gave me i have already read. emailed them back, hopefully i can get an answer.
i should have about 800 points but the software doesn't seem to credit triple draw player points for whatever reason.
Thank you for contacting us.
To earn points all you need to do is play in any real money ring games or tournaments. To spice things up a bit you can earn multipliers by playing in one of the tournaments listed below. Make sure to play in all 10 tournaments to have the best chance of making the cash!
Race #1: 1st - 7th June 2012
Race #2: 8th - 14th June 2012
Race #3: 15th - 21st June 2012
Race #4: 22nd - 29th June 2012
All payouts are according to the table below and will be paid directly to player accounts within 24 hours of race completion.
View the leaderboard by logging in to the poker client, going to the Promotions tab > Race to Riches > Leaderboard.
Play in specific tournaments to have your race points multiplied by an additional 0.1, up to a maximum of 2. Please see the details of the Race to Riches promotion in the Poker Client Lobby for up to date information regarding which tournaments award multipliers.
Terms and Conditions
1) All race points accrue from the listed start date to the listed finish date inclusive.
2) Those that place on the leaderboard will be paid their winnings within 24 hours of the completion of the race period.
3) Race points are based on the players rake for that period which is then multiplied by any multipliers earned. Multipliers do not compound, so if you qualify for two multipliers your score is not multiplied by 1.1 and then multiplied again by 1.2.
4) In the case that a tournament is a daily tournament, only once instance of that tournament will count as a multiplier.
5) Any form of cheating or collusion will not be tolerated.
6) The promoter reserves the right to alter, modify or terminate the Promotion and/or these Terms at any time, without giving you any prior notice (written or verbal) where it is reasonable to do so or for reasons beyond the Promoter's control. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability for any late or undelivered entries or registrations, notifications or communications or for any form of technical failure, error, malfunction or difficultly or for any other event beyond its reasonable control that may cause the operation of the Promotion to be disrupted, unavailable or incorrect.
7) By downloading the software and registering an account, a customer is deemed to have fully accepted and understood all rules, terms and conditions published by this website.
8) In case of any disputes regarding any terms or conditions of this promotion, the decision of the sites management is final.
We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter. Your reference ID for this email is **************; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject.
Edward Lewis --