100 Players needed!?!?

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To start the $250 guaranteed .25c buy in tournament on ACR. Seems a little high to me. Have noticed some of the other games I used to play have 40 player minimum and those get cancelled every night now. Is this happening at the higher stakes or just micros?

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the same place, the tournament says the number of minimal participants.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It does, point was most of the micro stakes guaranteed tournaments are being cancelled. The only two that i saw went off were the .25c $1000 and the .11c $50 freezeout which barely got the 40 needed to start.
In the same place, the tournament says the number of minimal participants.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its normal, that a tournament with a guarantied price pool need a certain amount of people registrering on time for it to start. Its a way for poker sites to reduce the risk, that tournaments will run with a big overlay. If it happen regularly at ACR now, it is most likely because, they have yet to reduce their quarantied price pools to the current more normal volume of players post the COVID-19 lockdowns. For instance the 25c 250$ guarantied tournament might then become a 25c 150$ guarantied tournament and only require 65 players to start.

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are doing this now to stop tournaments from overlaying. Yes they are doing this at all stakes now.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To begin with, some online poker rooms provide you with table statistics in the lobby, which can give you a good idea of ​​the nature of the game behind them. These are, of course, not very accurate values, but still better than nothing. The indicators that will interest us most here are the average pot size and the average number of flop players.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I've noticed and tried to notice the new changes to all the various tournaments offered on ACR. Seems like they've restructured them a lot with the specifics on when to start, starting stack sizes, late registration length, etc. Events that I was used to playing or looking for no longer there. Player minimums are a burden for some events, but most still appear to happen and I've found some events that early on have been more of a benefit to the player.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That would be to get which I saw only one on acr, buy-in of $ 2 .2 prize pool of $ 8,000 And there were 1,700 people