WSOP 2014 Full Schedule Released

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wsop has released the full schedule of events for this year so you can start making your plans now! It will run from May 27-July 14th. Some games to note:

The Millionaire Maker will be held on May 31 with the winner being guaranteed a cool $1mil.

The $50k Poker Player's Championship will be on June 22.

My Ladies Event with be on Fri, June 27th. :)

The Big One for One Drop will be on June 29th.

The Little One for One Drop starts July 2 and 3. (you need to make note of this event - rumor has it that Cardschat will have a nice promotion revolving around this!! Do not make your schedules until you find out what we are doing)

The Main Event which will guarantee $10 mil to the winner will start on July 5-7th.

The Full Schedule can be found here:

http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/

So... what will Cardschat be doing for the Little One for One Drop? The details have not been finalized - but it is looking like some members could get a small percentage of their buy-in covered - and the one lasting the longest in the event will get the rest of their buy-in refunded. We will let you know for sure exactly what we plan once it is finalized.

warturtle7

warturtle7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm really looking foward to the millionaire maker! :)

runnerx289

runnerx289

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
schedule looks great, good to see the return of the $10k championship events. Although why move the big one for one drop to caesars? even though i wont be playing :) seems like it will take away from the cool atmosphere that is in the rio. Either way cant wait!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although why move the big one for one drop to caesars? even though i wont be playing :) seems like it will take away from the cool atmosphere that is in the rio. Either way cant wait!

Most likely player demand. These are just guesses, but I think any or all of them could be a factor:

- High rollers might prefer Caesars to the Rio

- High rollers might prefer to play somewhere where they don't have to put up with the noise and crowd of a $1K donkament happening right next to them

- Owners are trying to share the limelight with / get in some promotion for Caesars

Long story short, you'll find that people who have the money to pay a million bucks to enter a poker tournament tend to get what they want :p

L

loomis311

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am excited about the new schedule. at first glance it appears improved.

easypickns

easypickns

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At least half of the tourneys are $1500 buy in or less. It seems like they are trying to attract more participants.

HaNz17

HaNz17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too bad these important tournaments to make it so far from my country, it would be good to participate someday.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At least half of the tourneys are $1500 buy in or less. It seems like they are trying to attract more participants.

That's been the case for several years now.

zEric7x

zEric7x

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think big MTTs like this are exciting to read about and follow but I don't ever see my self ever being in any. Either way it is fun to see the results and watch final tables.

A

Az4zel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright new schedule looks great! thanks for posting it. I love the new Big one for one drop. $1,000,000 buy-in tourney is just crazy what high stakes! would love to watch the whole thing live. looking forward to these events and thats great CC is putting a team event together. Great.
-A

WSOP