Poker news sites

K

Kevinho

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know good poker news sites?
I know cardplayer is a good magazine, but I want something to read online.
Thanks in advance.

ckickenking

ckickenking

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker news, poker news boy, gambling911 poker, poker news daily, or pokerfuse

C

credsfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Poker News and bluff. Bluff also has an App that is pretty cool.

J

jimmylytle2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some of the threads in this forum have news in them that link to current poker events. Lurk around the Cardschat forum.

italiano

italiano

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker News, Reviews & Bonuses online poker, PokerScout, Bluff Magazine, Site News - Poker News Daily, New Poker Rooms, Hits with reading bro!

Reptar7

Reptar7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a fan of pokerfuse and pokernews. I think I like those because they have cool graphic designs and lots of content on the homepage. Some of the other ones look dated to me (poker news daily, gambling911poker, poker news boy) or they lack content (Bluff, Cardplayer).

curtinsea

curtinsea

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't go to particular sites looking for news, I follow the relevant reporters out there on twitter, and when the story breaks, they link you to it. The top poker journalists tend to freelance their stuff across a few sites.

Some people to follow on twitter . . . Chris Grove, Marco Valerio, Steve Ruddock, Haley Heinze, Ian J. Imrich, Victor Rocha, Howard Stutz

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't go to particular sites looking for news, I follow the relevant reporters out there on twitter, and when the story breaks, they link you to it. The top poker journalists tend to freelance their stuff across a few sites.

Some people to follow on twitter . . . Chris Grove, Marco Valerio, Steve Ruddock, Haley Heinze, Ian J. Imrich, Victor Rocha, Howard Stutz

and kevmath

4BlaBla

4BlaBla

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerfuse, Poker Update, Poker News, Bluff Magazine