Neteller Launches Prepaid Card in US

J

JamaicanKid

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes....instant cash......can i say more? hehehe.............I want one of those cards

HaNz17

HaNz17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are good, that they be so expensive?

CharleeKelee

CharleeKelee

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if prepaid is good or not, but I just applied for a card.

I'll report back with my experience :call:

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The million dollar question? Will they be honored at US online poker sites (Bovada, Carbon, etc

O

OldDog456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I have had no problems with mine....as long as you get a visa one you will be fine

A

Az4zel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea that was my question if i get this card i can deposit funds onto bovavda and CArbon poker> no problem? cause the problem with cards is it has to allow for international purchases, most prepaid visa don't as of March this year or last, forget which.

Also would it be possible to withdraw funds from your account bovada or carbon and load the funds to your net teller card? that would be awesome! let me know in the mean time im gonna apply for the card.
-A

NANUNANU

NANUNANU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Paypower Visa, i got mine and realoadit cards at Home Depot and or Hess gas stations. netspend visa works well too seeing they are both issued by Metabank. I have used it at Carbon , Juicy, and Blackchip successfully within the past couple months. Monthly fee is 5.95 paypower 4.95 netspend and a 3.95 reloadit fee. May seem steep but in my opinion its not too bad actually. Reliable way to fund your poker habits :)

A

Az4zel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm confused maybe you guys can help me out. I went to sign up for the prepaid card. It seems to only have a prepaid mastercard available. also something about the card works everywhere discover is accepted.

But in the above post Olddog says to make sure you get one with a visa logo. Can't find it anywhere on the website or internet. Can you send me a link to sign up for a the Neteller Prepaid Visa card??? i want to amke sure i get the right one. Thanks!
-A

CharleeKelee

CharleeKelee

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The Neteller Prepaid card for the US is a Discover card, whereas their international prepaid card is a Mastercard.

I play in the US and have the Discover Prepaid card -- so far I haven't experienced any issues.

This is my first Discover card, but I've found that it's accepted at 98% of the places that accept Visa. All in all, great funding and cashout tool! I definitely recommend it.

chory1414

chory1414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if prepaid is good or not, but I just applied for a card

SANDYHOOKER KY

SANDYHOOKER KY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are just starting to use these cards, keep in mind that with some you can't get a deposit to go through with the temporary card you first receive in the mail. In most cases you will get a permanent card a few weeks later, and then you can deposit on poker sites with no problem. I bought a visa international card once, tried to deposit on Carbon, and it wouldn't go through. Being highly unstable and of unsound mind with violent reactions to being done wrong, i cut the card up and sent a nice message with it back to where it came from. 2 weeks later my "permanent" card arrived. Well, i didn't know the temp card wouldn't go through jee-o-poppy my bad, i guess i should read more of the statements in the terms of use. Oh well.

B

batvalk0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a skrill user, but I think to pruchase and Neteller card so can u give me some advises as I have heard that Neteller have some problems about some players. I was sent them twice my ID card, but no response ever from them

Poker Tells