Moorman 21 triple crown online

rodrigoudf

rodrigoudf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After a seven-week hiatus from the online poker world due to the world series of poker in Las Vegas, Chris moorman1 Moorman headed back to his computer and quickly earned his 21st PocketFives Triple Crown, extending his own record. He has ten more Triple Crowns than the next closest PocketFiver and has pretty much dominated every award we have on our site.

This time, Moorman won the iPoker €10,000 Guaranteed Rebuy for $3,600, the full tilt poker Benjamin for $6,500, and the Winamax High Roller for $20,000 to round out his 21st Triple Crown.

Moorman told PocketFives in an exclusive interview, “I’m exhausted. I played a 19-hour session on Sunday, waking up at 5.30am to get in the Kickoff and ended up one-tabling the nightly on pokerstars to get a third place finish at 1:00am.” Yes, even with the Triple Crown, Moorman is still grinding his ass off.

The Winamax High Roller was the cherry on top of his Triple Crown and the two-day event on the EU-facing Winamax is played six-max. Accordingly, Moorman told us, “The Winamax High Roller is one of my favorite tourneys. I’ve won it four times now, two of which happened to be on a Sunday when it is much bigger.”

Moorman was the runner-up in the wsop’s Six-Max Championship three years ago, a game that plays to his skill set. “I’ve always said that six-max is my favorite game,” Moorman noted. “You get to play more hands and put more pressure on your opponents because they will have marginal hands in a lot of situations. Full ring tournaments are sometimes a competition of who can get the most premiums/cooler spots in their favor, whereas in six-max, you really have to work for your chips. In six-max, you get to build stronger dynamics with your opponents and take creative lines a lot more often.”

He returned from Nevada last Tuesday and quickly lost $5,000. He said, “I guess that was the wake-up call I needed and fortunately it has been going much better since.” He did not record an online tournament score between June 8 and July 29.

Moorman had one in the money finish this year at the WSOP at the Rio and said it was due to what he called a “lack of preparation.” The Brit explained, “I had some visa issues arise the week before it started. That meant that I missed the first half of the WSOP. Once I finally did arrive, I feel like I was too eager to make up for lost time and unfortunately didn’t bring my A-game.”

Finally, Moorman has a book coming out on November 18 appropriately entitled “Moorman’s Book of Poker” (not to be confused with the “Book of Mormon”). It’s being published in conjunction with D&B Poker, with Moorman saying, “At first, it seemed like it was going to be a tough task to write. In all, I’ve written over 50,000 words, which is not a small task, but I’ve really enjoyed putting it together. Now that it’s essentially finished, I’m really glad I decided to do it.”

ckickenking

ckickenking

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't wait, looking forward to his book big time.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think i will also buy his book, but maybe he will not reveal all his secrets!
I read that in his book he doesnt Review his own HH, but his co-authors ?!

tARsh

tARsh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is just sick... wow.

And ya, Daniel I read the same. Can't blame him on that though his insights on others play will still be very valuable and he wont have to sacrifice a lot of his lines and edges for public exposure.