Melanie Weisner and Dylan Wilkerson accused of collusion

N

NLvillain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is an excerpt from Bill Grinstead's article: British poker pro Jack Salter has accused fellow pros Melanie Callisto 5 Weisner (pictured) and Dylan Wilkerson of collusion and soft-playing each other during sit and gos at the world series of poker. Through his Twitter account, Salter told his 2,400 followers that he was sure that the pair were "working together as a team in the wsop SNGs" and urged others to re-Tweet the posts "for awareness."

He also posted a hand which he found suspicious and added that "several regs already suspected them of soft play before this happened and some have come out to say they were doing the same thing last summer."

Weisner hit back by admitting that she and Wilkerson swapped 20% of their action, but noted that Salter and other pros regularly do the same. She also said that the hand in question was not accurately recalled by Salter.

Wilkerson posted his own rebuttal which included a different version of the hand in question. He added, "Jack gave me relentless sh*t for this at the time, but has since changed his mind and claimed he would play it the same." He added that Salter had incorrectly depicted the stack sizes, but even so, the British pro still found the hand to be suspicious.

I thought Nevada Gaming has proposed and anti staking bill for these types of reasons. I wonder if these reported allegations will push the anti staking bill through.

I think with this and the TDA, tourney poker is becoming too much trouble. M

arizoney

arizoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like somebody's panties is in an up roar for in actuality they are a bad player. I dont know the true circumstances i wasnt there. For two people to have a piece of each other thats hardly a true staking instance. OK so the British pro is all about being and enforcer of said instance i dont think so but a mention of this is all that should be required from him. Leave the rules infraction calls to the house they are the true caller of rule violations. For the British pro his only job is to spend his money while hes here and go back home.(excuse me) lmao

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
any chance of you posting the hand in question to try and come to our own conclusions?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
think its kinda dirty splitting action then sitting the same sng

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
think someone poasted a thread on here about WSOP rule for next year where if a Player gets called on the River and mucks his hand the other players doesnt have to show, making it easier for collusion/soft playing :(

Davidjohnedge

Davidjohnedge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Off the subject but did anyone ever get to the bottom of that guy who everyone said cheated in the HU event for the WSOP?