I

itzikpls

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
CC news Link: Gus Hansen and Viktor Blom to Battle on Full Tilt

Heads Up Showdown

On Sunday, September 14th, two of the most exciting players in poker – Gus Hansen and Viktor “Isildur1” Blom – will face off in a best-of-three battle for supremacy, $50,000 and to avoid a forfeit.

Qualify and play your part in the showdown by choosing your favorite and entering the $10K Gus Supporters Freeroll or the $10K Viktor Supporters Freeroll. If he emerges victorious you can be the real winner, with automatic entry to the $30,000 Heads Up Showdown Flip Freeroll.

for more information: http://www.fulltilt.com/promotions/...U_Showdown_selfies_vote_com20140909140002.803

Last edited by a moderator:
TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hopefully i remember to watch, wonder what Isuldur1 is going to do with the monies

ccocco

ccocco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good to see it .. Gus Hansen have if something gets lost this year .. which is not bad ..

zEric7x

zEric7x

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do I need the Full Tilt software to watch this or will there be a way to see the hands afterwards?

TomLeach

TomLeach

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They could both do with that money i guess... I hope FT are paying them for their time! hahaha

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This seems like a fun and exciting match to watch... If Gus is truly down what it states maybe this is what it will take to get it turned around for him. Good luck to all the players in the free roll supporting each player!!! Keep me posted on the match!!

TomLeach

TomLeach

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This seems like a fun and exciting match to watch... If Gus is truly down what it states maybe this is what it will take to get it turned around for him. Good luck to all the players in the free roll supporting each player!!! Keep me posted on the match!!

Hes apparently hit -20mill this year, although this month hes up around 1.2mill, so apparently hes only down 18.8 million dollars now :D

RiverShove

RiverShove

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
20 mill down this year ist crazy... But the is sick up on backgammon

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hes apparently hit -20mill this year, although this month hes up around 1.2mill, so apparently hes only down 18.8 million dollars now :D

Over 20 again

Attachments

• gus.jpg
    gus.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 44
TomLeach

TomLeach

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
20 mill down this year ist crazy... But the is sick up on backgammon

I agree, but thats just on FT poker. You have to include all the private cash games he plays, sponsorships etc.

But still, to be that much down regardless of income, maybe stop playing 63o UTG xD

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, but thats just on FT poker. You have to include all the private cash games he plays, sponsorships etc.

But still, to be that much down regardless of income, maybe stop playing 63o UTG xD
5.5 Mill this year and hasnt played Holdem just PLO, Draw games and 8Game

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if the HU finished??
i may missed it...want to see and record the screen for improving my game.

TomLeach

TomLeach

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not seen the results, but im sure its only a google away...

Rain92

Rain92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gus Hansen did not come at the last minute so there was another player Jake Cody a poker stars pro who took on Isildur1 and got his ass kicked..

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who won this event?
what i was searching the internet and can not find the result.

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who won this event?
I was searching the internet and can not find the result.

carloskmargo

carloskmargo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion I think the first 10 have justification but the second 10 do not think, because if you lose 10 million already know it's not your level so professional're must never lose it did and I think this was the result of a lousy bad bankroll management and game (the more money you lose more opens the range of hands and betting) is an exquisite dish nosebleeds.