Attempted Ban on iGaming - "With ease you can click your mouse and lose your house."

InsertMoreCoins

InsertMoreCoins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Attempted Ban on iGaming - "With ease you can click your mouse and lose your house."

http://theppa.org/special/opposehr707/

Have you guys heard this shit? These politicians are completely clueless. It's live now but the PPA Twitter has updates on some of the points being brought up.

It's actually so ludicrous that it's cringe worthy.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thank you for posting this. Every single American poker player should be watching this broadcast right now. It is truly unbelievable.

InsertMoreCoins

InsertMoreCoins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for posting this. Every single American poker player should be watching this broadcast right now. It is truly unbelievable.

I gather you tuned in? Some of the comments were truly pathetic.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Oh yes, watched the whole thing. If I rolled my eyes anymore they would have fallen out of my head. Shocking the amount of vitriol and fear mongering used in this, and the complete ineptness of understanding how the internet and things like geolocation and other safe guards work. These are the people who are making the laws in this country, and it is truly unsettling. I like your Texas congressman, though. ;)

InsertMoreCoins

InsertMoreCoins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh yes, watched the whole thing. If I rolled my eyes anymore they would have fallen out of my head. Shocking the amount of vitriol and fear mongering used in this, and the complete ineptness of understanding how the internet and things like geolocation and other safe guards work. These are the people who are making the laws in this country, and it is truly unsettling. I like your Texas congressman, though. ;)

I liked Ms. Aftab - she seemed the only person in there who actually had any idea on what actually happens in the real world.

It always worries me that these people in positions of power are incredibly stupid.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and there is no chance of getting into debt with lottery and scratch tickets, pretty biased. I didn't see any of the broadcast, but read it was going to happen today.
I am guessing by the title it did not pass?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and there is no chance of getting into debt with lottery and scratch tickets, pretty biased. I didn't see any of the broadcast, but read it was going to happen today.
I am guessing by the title it did not pass?

This was just a discussion - there was no vote today.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ohhh ok I read the other link wrong, I thought there was a vote today, thank you.

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ignorance is bliss.. Lol never understand how people allow themselves to live by the words of these fear mongols with their 1960's thoughts