What types of poker software do you use?

S

stephen578

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just wpndering what kind of soft you all use and if you could explain how to use it briefly thanks.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
holdem manager 1 i use as a tracker/reviewing play

top shark pro i use to basically find out whos winning/losing at the tables

table ninja for multitabling, and making life easier

you can google search them all to find out what to do/how to use them.

tina_tina

tina_tina

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
holdem manager of course, and statistics on macropoker

S

stephen578

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
holdem manager 1 i use as a tracker/reviewing play

top shark pro i use to basically find out whos winning/losing at the tables

table ninja for multitabling, and making life easier

you can google search them all to find out what to do/how to use them.

Is table ninja that software that shows who 3 bets etc

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use Pokertracker4. lately i've been having issues w ith it though....it is detecting the wrong buy-ins for tournaments....so my $20 buy-in tournaments are coming up as $10+$1 for some reason...hope they fix this soon

I don't even use the stats that often actually...i just like keeping records of my play...

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Official PT4 Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Tracking software is what performs this function, PokerTracker and Holdem Manager are the two largest tracking tools, both include a HUD which displays these stats in- game to help you remember your opponent's tendencies. This is something the human brain does naturally live, but online the more opponents you play against, the greater the need for a productivity tool to help mimic what occurs naturally live.

I use Pokertracker4. lately i've been having issues w ith it though....it is detecting the wrong buy-ins for tournaments....so my $20 buy-in tournaments are coming up as $10+$1 for some reason...hope they fix this soon

I don't even use the stats that often actually...i just like keeping records of my play...

Cash games are very easy to track, but tournaments are VERY complex to track because things like the buyin, fee, prize pool, or even finishing place are usually not included in the hand histories provided by the online poker room - which means either PokerTracker 4 needs to estimate this data using our exclusive Tournament Detection engine (which doesn't fully work for MTTs due to the nature of the missing data), or we must rely on a tournament summary that is saved by the poker client on your computer.

This is why it is always important to share with our developers if your tournament experience is not properly tracked, sometimes this is intentional due to the shortcomings of the poker room you are playing at, sometimes its user error for not properly setting up PokerTracker 4, and other times its because our Tournament Detection needs to be optimised for the tournament you are playing - and we can only do this optimisation when our users tell us about a specific tournament type that is missing.

For more information on tracking tournaments please see our support guide here: https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/tutorials/tournament-auto-detection

Instructions for submitting a support ticket to help our developers is included in the guide.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

hotkeys, shortcuts like key bindings for making a fold/call/raise. but yeah, google will tell you everything you need to know, do some reading :)

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You all decided he meant tracker software, and I guess you were right. There are all kinds of software. What I thought of when I read the post was sandboxie.

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker programs

Hello everyone,

I just wonder about poker programms who can help in poker analyzin, statistic and other stafs.

I know about PT4 but it is so many problems to configur and i decide dont use it.

Maybee someone can recommend me some good programms who is easy to use and is good helper on my game.

Just wants know my statistic and other staff what can tell programs about game.

Henry Minute

Henry Minute

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where do you play and what type of games?

The reason I ask is because some poker sites give you access to your stats.

Additionally on pokerstars their PokerSchoolOnline has a MyStats option.

If none of that is good for you, you could keep a spreadsheet but you will have to be rigorous about putting the data in for it to be useful.

Diogo Jorge

Diogo Jorge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have the fpdb, it is a free program which helps you in some statistics from your opponents while you are in a tourney ;)

LizRang

LizRang

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On Carbon Poker they have a free HUD that gives you stats. It's a little bit flukey (not the best software) so sometimes you have to close it and reopen it after you open a new game but I always think free is good! :)

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where do you play and what type of games?

The reason I ask is because some poker sites give you access to your stats.

Additionally on PokerStars their PokerSchoolOnline has a MyStats option.

If none of that is good for you, you could keep a spreadsheet but you will have to be rigorous about putting the data in for it to be useful.

i usully play in pokerstars , full tilt and somethimes in 888poker... this tree is my favorite sites...
thanks to answer...

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have the fpdb, it is a free program which helps you in some statistics from your opponents while you are in a tourney ;)

Thanks men look in youtube review looks great softwair...

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks men look in youtube review looks great softwair...

If you had problems with PT4 I can't imagine FPDB will be easier to configure and use. PT4 and HM2 are the 2 most popular trackers/HUDs and the easiest to install and get working.

G

Goathair

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HM2, Flopzilla, Bovada HH Converter, Leakbuster, and sometimes Notecaddy.

K

KILLER1977

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what can you say about this program ? "Poker 1x1 v1.0" . how many in here is to play poker? if Yes then tell me is it worth buying it? what it is better ?

DonV73

DonV73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holdem Manager 2 and NoteCaddy used for stats tracking and reporting
PokerStove to check equity

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tried every possible free tracking software and every possible free hud, thou i find fpdb best of them it is not even remotely close as useful and functional as hem2/pt4

I only have hem2 but planing to buy note caddy and leak buster...

K

KILLER1977

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I never who did not answer my question! what can you say about the program? "Poker 1x1 v1.0".

sergios

sergios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ask a help to my training in poker

Hello everyone! they would ask the more experienced players some advice, I want to know which program to find out hud nut and keep my game history, I really do not understand any of programs! but I want to learn! I would appreciate recommendations! whether programs are better and I'm Spanish and Argentine not handling much ingles.desde and thank you very much.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Official PT4 Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerTracker and Holdem Manager are the main applications used by online poker players to track their own poker experience. There are numerous third party websites that help teach how to use and translate the stat names used by these two tools, a popular Spanish site we work with for this type of training iis Educapoker.com - but there are many others to choose from.

rytciaq

rytciaq

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm using fpdb. Not bad, knowing the fact that it is free. Been using for a few months.

sergios

sergios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerTracker and Holdem Manager are the main applications used by online poker players to track their own poker experience. There are numerous third party websites that help teach how to use and translate the stat names used by these two tools, a popular Spanish site we work with for this type of training iis Educapoker.com - but there are many others to choose from.

Thanks for the council!