Public Player Stats

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

I've noticed some sites have data on players but it is very inconsistent. E.g. on Poker-Edge.com it has tracked about 1% of my showdown hands for a certain username on a certain network and made this information public.

Does anyone know why this is? I assume it must only track my hands when other players at the table have the Poker-Edge HUD installed but not sure exactly how it works. Are there any sites that have 100% accuracy for stats on other players?

As always, thanks in advance for any help guys.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Official PT4 Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We cannot help answer the question you asked, but just in case you were not aware we thought it would be the right thing to let you know that Poker Edge is prohibited or banned on most of the sites we have reviewed. We suggest you verify by contacting the site you play at to determine if it is or is not permitted.

Example: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/prohibited/ (see the section titled "Can you give some examples of tools and services which are prohibited?")

We have spoken with other sites that have told us they use pokerstars' software research as their guides for determining what is and is not permitted - in our eyes they appear to be the golden standard when researching software authorisation.