PT4 HUD Formatting Question

SeaRun

SeaRun

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your best information to have on the HUD ready for instant viewing without going for the full pop-up?

Obviously some are a given: VPIP, PFR, Fold to 3-Bet, Fold to CB, etc.

I'm sure I'm missing some on mine.

Thanks.

Jamie.

PokerTracker

PokerTracker

Official PT4 Representative
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your best information to have on the HUD ready for instant viewing without going for the full pop-up?

Obviously some are a given: VPIP, PFR, Fold to 3-Bet, Fold to CB, etc.

I'm sure I'm missing some on mine.

Thanks.

Jamie.

We believe this is a personal choice, thats why the default PT4 HUD has so few stats on the table - with the full list of all other stats in the Popups. For example full ring players will probably want fewer stats because there is so little space, while 6max players have room for more stats. Typically you will need to look at the popup, so its best to have as many usable stats on the first popup tab. Headsup players may be able to format their HUD so most common stats are displayable on the table - its all dependent on the real estate you have.

We provide an extensive list of free third party HUDs and Premium HUD trials at https://www.pokertracker.com/custom/hud. Additionally you can go directly to the popular Premium HUD developers such as Coffee HUD and ProPokerHuds. Our friends at HEM provide alternative HUD options as well if you are not a PokerTracker 4 user.