Odds calculator

A

avner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where can I find an online odds calc to calaculate the odds while realtime playing?

G

gipetto541

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
carbon

carbon has a free odds calculator with a hud as well.

Steve2777

Steve2777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can someone give me information where to get good program for calculating outs and winning chance ?
I dont know not much about outs and odds

cantavir

cantavir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
software or not?

Poker Calculator interested pokerstars players can be downloaded from
I'm still a beginner but I want to develop my skills with this so if you can help it to funnel down to one. Or is it not to be?

V

vinest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not use a calculator, because I do not have time to use it) analyze the game only when it is finished

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course you need a poker calculator, you can download pokerstove, order to know equity hands and specific hand vs range hands....

Also you can download pt4 or hm2, it also helps to improve the game..

If you plan to play seriously, only with software you will be able to earn money...

cantavir

cantavir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok thanks for your help and I really seriously and asked if I play it to win .I also believed that if you also improves my game but if you can ask for a link where I can fill it?

loquillowin

loquillowin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finding and playing the odds calculator

I played a couple of days ago a similar hand, KK vs AA ... PREMIUMS FACED !!!! I did not find it to play, I really would have liked. And then I turn first to the happy calculator.
PRFL. AA gives a 80.83% favorite to 0.21 of a tie .... Now, I add a flop, totally discordinado and multicolored turn. I give my poor 95.29% against 4.71% KK. I do not have the confidence that I have of hitting a K on the river ??? (although it is almost all in ???) First time I use this tool. I found it very useful to play with the imagination a bit, but something makes me wonder. And the question is always, what prevents it outputs a K on the river ??? A 95.29% ??? or 80.83% initial ???? ..... Anyway, I am convinced that played correctly ..... then ???????? Variance my friend / a, VARIANCE !!!!! What's good is that this is tilted to either side, regardless of sex, race, age, nationality, marital status, political inclination, etc; that is, is popular !!!!!

B

benspocket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well for me i can never figure out those calculatre, wish there was one this old timer could understan , not that if would make me a better player but would like to have one i could use and understand, i`m 70 so if anyone knows of a decent calculater that would be good for me i`m open for sugestions just pm or email me

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Software programs

Do you use a software program to help with poker odds etc.. what program is best?

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most powerful software known I'm existence...... The human brain :D

Holdem manager 2 or poker tracker 4 seems to be the majorities software of choice to assist yourself with decision making. As for odds they can be worked out in your head quickly enough. For a rough idea about odds go read up about the 2 4 rule, it's pretty useful for starting out. Once you have the concept grasped then you can go a little deeper into it

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it is difficult count the numbers, download any calculator..

Ezekiel162

Ezekiel162

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Holdem Manager
PokerTracker
PokerStove
PokerStrategy (Equilab)...

...2 name a few...
but I agree with TooTs about using the human brain overall (& the 2 4 rule)...

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you talking about odds, or a calculator or both?

We have a free odds trainer. There's other paid parts in the program, but the odds and outs is free:
http://acepokerdrills.com

There's also a great online calculator you can use from your phone, pc or mac here:
Poker equity calculator

J

Johnsontheman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pot Odds?

Hi im new to the whole odds calculator business. Just wondering if 1: they are worth it? and 2: what best one would be if so?

ubiicaAA

ubiicaAA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tell me, and play with the calculator helps?

xastaria

xastaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i started i used this photo!!!use this photo and begin with free rolls keep notes and then go to odds calculator!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-19 at 6.55.40 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-19 at 6.55.40 PM.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 16
Poker Odds Calculator Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator