Holdem Manager custom HUDs

PNJs_dad

PNJs_dad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there anywhere that you can get custom HUDs for HM? And should I use different HUDs for Cash vs. Tournament vs. SnG? Thanks

No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can make your own custom HUD which is the best thing to do as you set it up exactly how you want it. Try the HEM forums if you want to check out some other peoples (great for getting ideas).

You can use different HUDs for different types of games but I think if you are serious about one type and just occasionally play the others then one HUD should do ya...

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can use a single generic HUD with basic stats for any game, but you'd get more out of it if you tailored your HUDs to the game you play, i.e. cash vs tourney vs HU, because some stats are more important in some games than others.

You can configure HEM to auto-select the HUD based on game type, but only along those lines above (plus I believe NL, FL, or PL). We've been asking them for awhile to take it further and allow separate HUDs for 6-max vs FR, SnG vs MTT, etc. Hopefully they'll add that one day. They have recently improved the tourney HUD a bit by adding a new popup which breaks out stats based on stack size.

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules