Carbon Odds Calculator

tazer

tazer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone use the odds Calculator on Carbon? If so, what do you pay attention to and what kind of set-up do you have on yours? I'm looking for suggestions on what I should use on mine that would best increase my chances at the tables.

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokertracker4 is way better....usually pay attention to VPIP, and try to determine if player is positionally aware by looking at betting habits from each position. If a player has VPIP of 25% and around 25% from each position, then this tells me that the player does not play his hole cards differently when in a different position....in other words, player is a newbie (if you have at least 100 hands counted in the stat, that is).

I also base some of my continuation bet call/fold/raise decisions on whether or not a person tends to cbet often or not.....someone who is always cbetting I'd be more likely to call or reraise....

Staneff

Staneff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A curious fact that with 2 players 1 with flush draw other with straight draw, this one with the flush draw has a bigger chance to win although flush > straight.
P. S. if u cant see what u have and what does community cards offer u Odds Calculator or anything other cant help u :) .

tazer

tazer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokertracker4 is way better....usually pay attention to VPIP, and try to determine if player is positionally aware by looking at betting habits from each position. If a player has VPIP of 25% and around 25% from each position, then this tells me that the player does not play his hole cards differently when in a different position....in other words, player is a newbie (if you have at least 100 hands counted in the stat, that is).

I also base some of my continuation bet call/fold/raise decisions on whether or not a person tends to cbet often or not.....someone who is always cbetting I'd be more likely to call or reraise....

Might be better, but it's not as free ;).

I had been looking at VP, PIP, and pre-flop raise %. Would those technically be the same thing?

babydrago9

babydrago9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only use it when i'm grinding. If I am playing a decent stakes cash game or a tournament I will make sure I have it with the most important categories turned on, but this doesn't stop me from note taking, IMO notes are much more important than stats.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone use the Odds Calculator on Carbon? If so, what do you pay attention to and what kind of set-up do you have on yours? I'm looking for suggestions on what I should use on mine that would best increase my chances at the tables.

used that software before
would open almost everything
VPIP, PFR, 3bet, steal, Cbet, and net:D:D

PS: even 10 handed table, you have enough room to place all these data.

Poker Odds Calculator Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator