WCOOP-19: NL Hold'em de 109 USD

P

pokerclann1

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the 1st hand i think you played the flop on the turn ok, im 3betting the turn and i thought the re raise on the river was pretty bad as you well know you're only getting called by a better hand. Second hand is a pretty standard play i think.

ChipEaterMan

ChipEaterMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You went allin with 99 when the other guy shoved? You had 14 bb, u could have waited another round

S

Skidis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought you did the right choises in the first hand, you was just unlucky. You were clear favourite until the turn. But maybe pokerclann has right about the re-raise. Has never thinked about that later, so thanks for that.

About the second hand I think you played way too risky in a huge tournament like that, especially in that early position. Wait instead. :)

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
first hand I probably fold to the 3-bet there.

2nd hand is fine.

mlvn

mlvn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like ur call with 99, its + EV call every time at the moment

first hand: not so good classic 3-bet 60 to 180 is too much, guess 150 is enough at this BI, and in any case u must 3-betting turn - show him the strenght of your hand and leave the decision to him

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
first hand I probably fold to the 3-bet there.

2nd hand is fine.

You honestly fold AJs to a 3bet preflop with position? I myself think the 1st hand was played fine, and that you just got unlucky (but you really did try to trap with trips and got bit in the ass with it)..The only thing I didn't like is your 3bet on the river as your just throwing money away than..

2nd hand I really hated all of it, I would've folded and waited for a better spot rather than risking with 9s in a race with that type of a game, but that's just me

T

TrevVegas

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Calling all in with 99 in tourn like that I agree way to risky so many better hands than yours also more players left to reraise, myself fold no thought. @ other game myself after flop push all in don't think he would of called, by slow playing trips a kicker, giving yor opponent cards to beat yor hand witch case he did by K on river

A

AvaloNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First hand OK, second one pretty loose call. You should have folded definitely.

E

ERICBRAYAN7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the feedback, I'll take their advice, in the first hand I thought long and KK had imagined, and they are right with the second hand, it was short-stacked and I played very badly, with comments is learned

haha you know how not to play :D

zveri666

zveri666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first hand you played well up until the river. I would have only flat called the river. The second hand, It wasnt bad but you could have waited for a better hand/ position to make a move in.

Abedin120

Abedin120

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
On the first hand I think that you had to re-raise/all-in on the turn.
And on the second hand I think that you didn't have to go all-in, because the player before you made re-raise/all-in and in that situation with more than 12BB you should go fold. However 99s are not very strong cards, and it would been better if you waited better (higher) cards.

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I almost completely disagree with the feedback you've received about the first hand. You're afraid of exactly two hands on the flop; 66 and J6. I think it's very unlikely that a player in the SB (out of position) would re-raise there with 66 and there's a MUCH smaller likelihood that he's holding J6. So you pretty much KNEW that you were leading on the flop.

Sure, you could have raised either the flop or the turn or both in which case all the chips likely would have ended up in the middle (few people are folding KK in this spot even if it's an obvious fold to some of you) --- and the result would have been the same in that case. So I'm not going say you should have handled the flop or turn differently (although you MIGHT have gotten a good player to fold an overpair with a turn shove). I would definitely have raised or shoved the turn, but I'm not at all convinced that a villain with KK will fold there --- and, quite frankly, you WANT that call.

As far as the river goes, AA likely would have played this hand exactly like KK did. If I hadn't already shoved, I would have shoved after being bet into on the river and if the villain has hit is 2-outer, so be it. AA or QQ probably plays this hand exactly the same way and you stack him in both cases. That's just my two cents, though

IMO, all of the prior "analysis" in this hand is biased by knowing the cards that the villain held and the result of the hand. If you had only posted the play up to the river, then posed the river play as a "what would you do" question, I think the responses would be very different.

Good luck.

-HooDooKoo