• Thread starter pwning666hellmuth
  • Start date
pwning666hellmuth

pwning666hellmuth

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tourney is the 75+7 10k nightly turbo on Bovada. Full ring we are down to 32 players with top 18 paid. Villain has been fairly agro opening decent amount from all over the table. Blinds 500/1000 (100ante). Villain opens UTG +2 with min raise to 2k. All folds to us on the button with QQ. Stack sizes before hand were villain 18.8bb and Hero 14.8bb. Relevant to this spot is that UTG +3 had 12.4bb and SB had ~5bb. Hero?

Tourney is the 30+3 Six max nightly on Bovada. We are almost in the money with 27players left. Blinds 500/1000 (100ante). No solid reads on villains. UTG opens to 2k with a stack size of 20bb, UTG+1 repops to 4.8k with 40bb stack. All folds to Hero in BB with QQ. Hero has roughly 25bb stack. Hero?

Last hand occurred during the 100+9 Nightly 10k on Bovada. We are on the money bubble with 19 players left. Hero is 18/19. Blinds once again 500/1000 (100ante). Full ring, all folds to villain with 38bb who min raises in CO to 2k. Hero is BB with A5os. Folds to Hero. Hero on life support with <5bb. Hero?

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First- I would minimum call here. My stack is in the middle and can still fight on the bubble.
Second - I would minimum call here. My stack is in the middle and near on the bubble.
Third - Hero on stack danger zone, Easy call. You got almost 4:1 pot odds to call.

pokabank

pokabank

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Great advice. Very tough to gauge with only about 20 more knockouts until the money.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
QQ - 3B shove.

QQ - 4B shove.

A5o - My default would be to get my chips in but how short exactly is the other player in last spot ? Given we just paid the blind, if the other player is really short and due to pay soon, we can probably fold.

I

invisile

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1) Easy shove or like 3bet to 5.5k and call 4bet or shove every flop.

2) If UTG+1 is nit, we can sometimes fold this, but if he is aggro easy shove or 4bet to 10k and same than first hand.

3) If the short stack have like 3bb or under fold, but if he has like same than your stack, shove.

I

invisile

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First- I would minimum call here. My stack is in the middle and can still fight on the bubble.
Second - I would minimum call here. My stack is in the middle and near on the bubble.
Third - Hero on stack danger zone, Easy call. You got almost 4:1 pot odds to call.

Are you serious? We have like under 15bb in first hand and a monster hand and bubble doesnt mean anything to us, because we are always playing for win in this kinda situation. Third hand you are calling pre with our monster 5bb stack and folding on flop if you miss?

Arjonius

Arjonius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hand 1. Shove. Why would you even consider anything else?

Hand 2. Shove unless you have a strong read to indicate otherwise.

Hand 3. As the others have said, get it in most of the time. Also, realize that you shouldn't be on such a short stack very often, basically only when its what's left after you lose an all-in.

pwning666hellmuth

pwning666hellmuth

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thx for input guys....this all helps alot

R

rumsey182

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
generally it is better to post different threads for each hand lets people break it down a little more

pwning666hellmuth

pwning666hellmuth

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
generally it is better to post different threads for each hand lets people break it down a little more

Ok I will do that when I post hands for advice for now on.Thx for the heads up

P

PokahAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
QQ - 3B shove.

QQ - 4B shove.

A5o - My default would be to get my chips in but how short exactly is the other player in last spot ? Given we just paid the blind, if the other player is really short and due to pay soon, we can probably fold.

+1

A5o - instant fold