Slowly getting my game back together.

Martinez

Martinez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As already said on a couple of previous post, since April of this year I am just starting out again after a 14 month lay of. Not only that but am only sticking to freerolls to try to build a bankroll.
My first site up was black chip where I play the $10 on demand, only top 10 get paid. Made the final table 3 times with fields of around 400 -500 players.
Next went to the sister site ACR where again stuck to the same tourney. Had one win and a further 2 final tables.
Thought it was time to move to the bigger sites again, so downloaded poker stars where the fields are much bigger. The last 3 mtt freerolls of fields of 9000 and 10000, managed to make the last 5% on each one.
I feel that at last my game is slowly comming back but still a long way from the winners circle.
Starting to feel confident again.:cool:

S

Swickster007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I don't think there is much to compare with the $10 on demand games and the real cash games. People play them a lot more loose and probably make calls that they wouldn't make if it were a buy-in table. Still fun to play but I would slowly transition back in if you are starting there. Try some of their .55 cent tournies if you aren't wanting to risk any money just yet, it's smaller fields but the players generally take it more serious than the on demands.

Top 10 Games