Shove or Fold graph?

S

SwiftHax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey there, been playing micro buy-in tournaments and when shortstacked I sometimes have trouble deciding whether to shove or fold.

Currently using these graphs: http://www.pushfoldcharts.com/fullring/#bb10

Do these seem ok, or should I look for something else?

zarzar78

zarzar78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep, nice details , and it really helps.
The only thing that you have to add to those informations is the caracteristics of the other players on table , how they repond to agressivety etc...

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its not that simple, you really want to look at the villians

if you can min raise and the villian will fold, thats better than shoving and him folding, and if you can get the villian to shove over and call when you have strong hands thats much better

S

SwiftHax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Course, but having a list for the standard play is useful when moving to a new player, not knowing your opponents.

@TEUnit Raising when 10BB or shorter just indicates weakness. In micro stakes, I'll also get called much more often than 3-bet and I'm not a fan playing post-flop with a couple of blinds especially with small pockets which don't flop well often.

Last edited:
L

Lekoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This chart looks good enough to me. Try to stick to the chart and you will run good. But if you know your opponents you can try to play the hand as you think it would be best for you.

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing ABC poker at low stakes will work but not in middle stakes and above. The ability of the villians to bluff and hand read are much better at higher limits/

W

WShanor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome chart, been kinda just doing pushfold by feels when I get shortstacked based on if everyone folds to me and if my hand is connected in anyway. Don't typically like to overshove all in into other people who limp or raise when i'm shortstacked unless I have a real monster hand. I'll definitely be checking out this chart some when I'm in these situations though. Cheers!

Folding in Poker