Nightmare seat

rickypr18

rickypr18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing an America's Cardroom freeroll. There were 11 players left, and the last 10 players cashed. I was one of the 5 shortstacks, and my table was five handed. To my left, I had two monster stacks (I believe the two chip leaders), who were very loose, and to my right I had two shorter stacks than me, but who were aggressively shoving to steal my blind, and I wasn't catching anything decent on the blinds to call them with. This was the worst seat at the tournament without doubt. I could not steal the blinds, because I had to try and make fold two preflop calling stations, and the blinds were getting stolen from me by two annoying shortstacks. When I finally caught a decent hand UTG (remember it's 5 handed), I shove with :ah4: :qd4: and the loose player UTG +1 called my shove (with 3 players behind him, including the chip leader) with :jd4: :9d4: . Flop comes something like :2d4: :7c4: :8s4: , the turn is a :jh4: , and the river brings no help
:)kc:) to make me (at one point the chip leader, but slowly and surely bleeding chips because of my horrendous seat) the bubble boy.