Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Busy month on stars with the big Sunday Milli and the micro millions coming up, I am having major trouble satting into the mill and really do not want to put money in to buy straight in.

May play some micros when the series starts and hoping to grind some 6 max sngs over the month for this great thread.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/general-poker-13/lets-all-give-back-220203/

Time to dl Hem again for tracking and learning how the **** it works.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe in. Not decided

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe in. Not decided

Get in here we will make weed brownies and invite naked chicks and have music and cool posters of obscure bands who will be wearing t-shirts of even more obscure bands.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In. Will play some Micro Millions and some SCOOP Low events on .fr and hope to get decent volume in overall.

Anyone like the new tourney schedule on Full Tilt? I preferred the old schedule but there are some games I like on the new one. It seems like it's geared towards micro donks alot more now, lots of 55c-$2 stuff.

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like ft so I uninstalled, dunno why just never liked playing there, you not gonna play the big sunday mill dave?

Also how do I get to play on stars. fr do I need new log in/details?

Last edited:
B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thought about doing a stake thread for the mil but didn't bother. Might try satty in but not too pushed about it.

You have to set up a new account and verify it before you can play .fr. It's seperate software. Don't play there much but the games seem soft. I haven't had many deep runs on there though.

BlackMoth5

BlackMoth5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there any sites that accept US players with Mili tourneys like Stars has?

Lucothefish

Lucothefish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Missing: one luckbox, has 'Luco' stamped on the side.

If found please let me know

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thought about doing a stake thread for the mil but didn't bother. Might try satty in but not too pushed about it.

You have to set up a new account and verify it before you can play .fr. It's seperate software. Don't play there much but the games seem soft. I haven't had many deep runs on there though.

Fwiw I would take 10% if you did do a stake thread.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll let you know if I do go for it at the last minute and will keep 10% for you if I do. Probably too late to put up a thread now though and don't have as much $ as I'd like to to buy in direct.

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll let you know if I do go for it at the last minute and will keep 10% for you if I do. Probably too late to put up a thread now though and don't have as much $ as I'd like to to buy in direct.

Well you could always put in a stipulation that you need to sell a certain % to play but I will stop bugging ya now mate lol, time for me to play sattys most of the day, hope you get in bluff

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cheers, best of luck to you too.

bezobrazny

bezobrazny

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in for the $22 buy in chase-up.

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blugh looks like I will not be playing the milli at this point, big hands not holding up.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was thinking of doing the same (maybe sell 30%) but didn't bother.

I'll play that $10 Turbo 1,000seats gtd. satty at 13:30[ET] on Sunday. Probably just end up buying into it (I've never won a ticket in one of those satties, lol). Might swap 5% with a friend. It's a bit expensive for my bankroll 'but' you can't hit the big One Time if you don't play it.

gl if you decide to play!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey Bluff & Pokertron, there's one of those pokerstars PokerSchool Online satties for this (7th Sun mill). It's a $2 buyin with 1seat added (the only 'freebie'/bonus $ game I could find for it, lol). Would be nice to luckbox it! ;)

If you guys play the SunMill 7, do you want to maybe swap 1- 2% ? (for the hell of it). 1% of $1million isn't too bad.

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Bluff & Pokertron, there's one of those Pokerstars PokerSchool Online satties for this (7th Sun mill). It's a $2 buyin with 1seat added (the only 'freebie'/bonus $ game I could find for it, lol). Would be nice to luckbox it! ;)

If you guys play the SunMill 7, do you want to maybe swap 1- 2% ? (for the hell of it). 1% of $1million isn't too bad.

Thanks for the heads up forgot about that, I have give up on satty and steps to get in now, may wake up to play pso and 11$ satty. If I do get in I am up for a few % swap, if not good luck PO and hope you take that sucker down or at least come third after my two 10% stakes :D

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
At this stage I am also playing in this, I already have a ticket.

Is it unethical to sell shares in something you have a ticket for ???

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At this stage I am also playing in this, I already have a ticket.

Is it unethical to sell shares in something you have a ticket for ???

Not at all Nick, just be upfront and it is up to people to decide weather to stake you or not.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Not at all Nick, just be upfront and it is up to people to decide weather to stake you or not.
Thanks for the quick responce, now which forum should I do it in, I'm thinking maybe just the underground.

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the staking forum. That is what it's there for!

D

doomasiggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Proper excited about the micro mill. Gonna be a blast.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Bluff & Pokertron, there's one of those Pokerstars PokerSchool Online satties for this (7th Sun mill). It's a $2 buyin with 1seat added (the only 'freebie'/bonus $ game I could find for it, lol). Would be nice to luckbox it! ;)

Thought they'd have lots of sats with tickets added like before. Will try the $2 and $11 but it really annoys me on PS the way the target event starts before the satty is over alot of the time.

Will trade a few % no problem if I play it.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
In the staking forum. That is what it's there for!
As this is my first big tourney I think I will just play it without backers, I don't think I could handle the added responsibility, If I dont cash it is only me that will be dissapointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.