Little Confused

R

rudyspurs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
I have a litte problem, can some one explain me something, the situation is I'm first to act and I fold rest of the table folds except for sb that goes all in and bb going all in, bb loses and goes out, and now I should be a bb , but but the player who was bb hand before me went out, so what is happening now? im confused cos when i play pokerstars turnamens in this kind of situation im becoming a sb skipping a bb, but when i play at our pub legue they are giving me some bullshit about some miss blinds and i have to do a bb and that is a official poker rules for tournament ?
sorry if its a little mest up over here but this is the best i can explain to you

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dead small blind, you are big blind.

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its just part of game... I also dont like when I playing blinds are pretty big already and I am on BB.. Then after blinds I am reseated to other table and I am going again to be a big blind. its very bad when you are shortstack in later phase of tourney ))

aa88wildbill

aa88wildbill

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When the big blind in from of you is knocked out. You become the big blind next, and there will be no small blind.