i have a big problems when i play only one tourment

princippitoo

princippitoo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:stupid:

i lose my control when im bored not play so much hand , that the reAson for i usually play two tree or four in the same time , sametimes i play 6 in the time ;( but i need get control about that haw can i do ???? two or tree are free or freeroll for using this for play bad hand and dont loose the control in the others

Mr Sandbag

Mr Sandbag

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take notes. Try to take at least one or two notes for every showdown that happens at the table. Include things like preflop play, bet sizing, shoving ranges, draw tendencies, etc.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to get focused in the tournament and take notes on the others players. If you don't have patience for that, try to do something else like read some poker forums. Sometimes, when I'm bored with the game, I do that.

zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
have more than one site play some freerolls but concentrate on your money game

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If bored, poker is not for you, if not observed the opponents and mulling over the decision ,you're just game of chance.
Spending a week, if it's boring, it is better to do something else.

princippitoo

princippitoo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is not that i cant play 6 table see the people and have a movie after that ; thhat the problems and i dont like that because im so hiperatyve for play only one , and i try do that get freeroll and other for stay more focuss in the important , the window is unique , bigger , but is dificult to me explain ; that not will be a problema if the others play dont influencd me in the important

princippitoo

princippitoo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i need to do samething that permit me play only one , its not bored horizon , i adict to adrinaline i think im i need it all time , but that is worse for a good tourment
im now im trayin play only 2 3 in the same toime

zegaum

zegaum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I get nervous and tired I can not play anymore. It is best to write down what is possívvel the other players, for another time knowing how to act and have more chance to take a good advantage over the opponent