Hyper turbo SNG at carbon <Micros>

ZENIZEN

ZENIZEN

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holy aggression .....Are these guys playing as face up as I feel or am I getting lucky ....Super small sample size but wow...Its like the lure of quick money draws
in the ...errmmm undisciplined ?
Anyhow lots of money too be had here . Stay aggressive watch your shove ranges and do the opposite of what these guys are doing . Im not schooled on short stack turbos but this strat is officially working . The blinds are super passive 3x in position gives all the info you need . Occasional bluff on scare cards on the flop you will know right away if your ahead.
I know 3x leaves you open too 3 bets but you know right away your beat and they typically shove anyhow. Get em short stacked and call all ins with high cards (Clearly in a 1v1 pot) as long as you double their chips when you feel they are weak <Desperate>. High cards high cards ....TP and watch them bluff there stack off ...You will get hit by coolers ..Tons of variance in these games. But yah ...HAving fun ..Any advice or disagreement in strategy is MOST appreciated . Tell me how you strategize in these games . TYVM !:dancing:

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
Sun Szu

T

Tgen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I havent play them personally but you need a really big sample on those to categorize players correctly and find a counter strategy to beat them. I would say if you dont know much then use solid ranges at first for all ins or calls then start to adjust. If they do errors too often then you can adjust right away.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
um yeah I was shocked at how ineffective my usual aggresive play was I hyper turbo games on stars... I had to totally change my style of being aggro ina lot of small pots to tightening shove ranges and general opening ranges and increasing calling ranges heavily.. it was an easy adjustment however it took me around 1k games to work out I needed to better adjust to the general population tendancies of hyper turbo games..

and ya they are a lot of fun :)

V

vinest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I walk into a client program section hyper-turbo or turbo 3x is shocked as you can play. I played in this mode - as for me there needs much more hope for good luck ... I prefer the normal mode,

jayrock334

jayrock334

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like being aggressive in these hyper turbos 6max until 3 players are left and that usually happens pretty quick bc most times players shove and get knocked ot first couple of hands great way to build a BR in my opinion

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holy aggression .....Are these guys playing as face up as I feel or am I getting lucky ....Super small sample size but wow...Its like the lure of quick money draws
in the ...errmmm undisciplined ?
Anyhow lots of money too be had here . Stay aggressive watch your shove ranges and do the opposite of what these guys are doing . Im not schooled on short stack turbos but this strat is officially working . The blinds are super passive 3x in position gives all the info you need . Occasional bluff on scare cards on the flop you will know right away if your ahead.
I know 3x leaves you open too 3 bets but you know right away your beat and they typically shove anyhow. Get em short stacked and call all ins with high cards (Clearly in a 1v1 pot) as long as you double their chips when you feel they are weak <Desperate>. High cards high cards ....TP and watch them bluff there stack off ...You will get hit by coolers ..Tons of variance in these games. But yah ...HAving fun ..Any advice or disagreement in strategy is MOST appreciated . Tell me how you strategize in these games . TYVM !:dancing:

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
Sun Szu

Yeah I play hyper turbos sometimes on Carbon. It's always fun watching the others knock each other out on the first hand.

I only play them for fun. I don't expect to make any profit playing them :(