HU TOURNAMENT

A

avjul66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys
I won a ticket to play HEADS-UP tournament and my problema is that I never ever played such kind of tournament
My request to all of you is :HELP
Give me some tips some kind of strategy to play
Any where Ican read about it?:confused: :confused:

Nevkryty

Nevkryty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In Heads-Up-Team can not be such thing as your own style of play. After all, stupid play in the same style against a maniac and the telephone exchange. If polnostolovyh games you can rely on math (pot odds, outs) and other "attributes" such as different positions, the XA you play a particular opponent and not his "style of play." Since mathematics is secondary to the heads-up, you almost do not need statistics program during the session. Your main goal - to understand the game and the opponent to extract from it the benefits.
In Heads-Up played all the aces, kings, and almost all the ladies, any pair connectors (including unsuited), "dyrokonnektory" (with a space to a single value), almost all suited cards. Very great importance "adjustment" - a well-defined phase, during which ha player makes a series of sequential actions to understand the specifics of the game opponent. Incidentally, one of the variants of adjustment is precisely 100% VPIP. Your job at this stage - to identify the features of the game of the enemy, and start as soon as possible exploits its faces.

Nevkryty

Nevkryty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 Permanent suppression of his opponent's aggression. This does not mean you have to kepit all 4 streets. But you should not be afraid to put, even if you do not have any matches on the flop, and constantly attack the blind pre-flop raise.

2 Forcing the enemy all the time to change your game, so - to play in an unusual manner themselves. This will lead to errors on tilt. At the same time need to be balanced: the enemy can not be made ​​to understand that you are exploiting some of its space in the game. After all, he can fix it.

3 Care. You can use the holes in the opponent's play, just watching him play directly. No other choice.

4 Art bluff. In HA you will constantly face a situation when the flop you have absolutely no help. But this does not mean that you have to throw the hand. Or check three-bet or check-raise, or trapping, if you think you have better hand - these techniques should be used continuously.

5 Bids for value, which means a mandatory "transoms" with the opponent's river bet - if there is a chance that your combination is stronger.

6 Iron tiltoustoychivost. In HA is a high probability of tilt, so here than anywhere else, it is important to remain calm and clarity of mind. Besides the heads-up - the variance of all forms of poker.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i would watch some videos online would start with husngs.com and look for their free videos that pertain to the format you will be playing

A

avjul66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
THANKS for your help
Some good advices and the vídeos had already been a tool to improve but still not feeling to confidente on the skills that I think Ihave learned
Well better to think about it is do it tonight is time to try it
Wish me good luck may the poker gods be by my side

RedCatPoker

RedCatPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. If your opponent is aggresive one, play tight. Bluff only when you are quite sure he is bluffing:) (you believe he will fold)

2. Against the passive opponent, play aggressively. Make him to lose patience.

3. Widen the range of starting hands: for instance, if you can easily fold with A3 in MTT against 3+ opponents, here you have a better chance to win.

L

Lekoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just pay attention to your opponents. Some of them are too passive, some of them always bet from SB, some of them tend to fold to a 3bet. When you have spotted a weakness from your opponent, than try to use it against him. Most of the game in a HU tournament is played preflop.