W

white_vision0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real cash game, 5 players.

Preflop
First bet 100 (from 1000), second bet 300 (from 1100), i push all in 1500.
They both call

First A 10 suited(red), second A Q offsuit, me A J suited(black)

Finaly I win the hand with A 2 10 J 4

micromachine

micromachine

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You give no indication of what the other players were like but unless they were very aggressive and fishy (read maniac) I would've folded.

Why are you 4bet shoving with AJs? You wanted them to fold, or to call?

W

white_vision0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The second player often calls with cards that are not for all in, Q8, KJ etc. The first player was very very agressive, he was at the 3rd rebuy and was pushing bit bet preflop and even all win. I wanted to fold him .

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Moved to tournament section.

As played, fold. You have no FE and the 3B from that stack always has you in bad shape.

suby_rafael

suby_rafael

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just looking at simple details i would conclude that since there was a raise and a already a 3bet our AJ does not look very strong and there is a good chance that our hand is dominated at atleast one of the spots so i would have folded AJ.

Unless both the guys have a reputation of playing like maniacs then i would contemplate a call. I wouldn't 4bet or shove in any situation.

W

white_vision0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The A 10 player was at 3rd rebuy and was pushing often with all kind of cards, very agressive. The AQ player has a diferent way of playing, often calls with low card, Q8, QJ, etc ... That's why i did that

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, this is a rebuy tournament? If so, I'm fine with shoving marginally and gambling more to build a stack.

That said, you said the AQ guy just often called with garbage hands, so when he actually raises you should realize he's not shoving over with hands worse tan yours. Likely pairs + AQ+.

DonV73

DonV73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, wse miss a lot of info to be able to judge wether it was a correct play or not (for example type of players, positions etc) but in general, an all in call with 3 raisers before you with AJs is not the play I would have made probalably.

S

Swickster007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes shove all in with AJ suited but very rarely...and only if the stakes are low or its early in a freeroll lol. But generally, AJ gets beat by AQ, AK, or even two pair of any lower matching. Just a bad pre-flop shove.

W

white_vision0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, this is a rebuy tournament? If so, I'm fine with shoving marginally and gambling more to build a stack.

That said, you said the AQ guy just often called with garbage hands, so when he actually raises you should realize he's not shoving over with hands worse tan yours. Likely pairs + AQ+.

This was a cash game, not a tournament. OP moved the thread by mistake. The AQ player often calls and raises with bad hands.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This was a cash game, not a tournament. OP moved the thread by mistake. The AQ player often calls and raises with bad hands.

huh? Why are you the biggest stack with 15bb which is your and you're playing 10000nl and asking this question?

The way the stack sizes look it looks like a tournament to me not cash and you said a player has re bought 3 times so just assumed it was tournament. If so, which cash game is this and which site?

W

white_vision0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
huh? Why are you the biggest stack with 15bb which is your and you're playing 10000nl and asking this question?

The way the stack sizes look it looks like a tournament to me not cash and you said a player has re bought 3 times so just assumed it was tournament. If so, which cash game is this and which site?

Is a real cash game, at my home. 5/10 blinds, 1000 chips buy-in. Unlimited rebuy.

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No matter what the situation is, it is rarely wise to risk your entire stack with AJ in a cash game (unless the other 4 players here are incompetent and you don't mind the variance).

As others have said, there is information missing here, such as your position relative to the other players (button, small blind, big blind?). You also said the guy who raised before you liked to call a lot with Queen high, but did he also re-raise to 300 a lot with Queen high in the position he was in?

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that signature move is mostly on tournaments.
I believe your pot equity with 2 opponents (random) is not that good.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Id really like to know if it's a tourney or cash game...but I guess it doesn't matter because either way I'm folding AJ to a raise and 3bet virtually 100% of the time.

did you know AJ has nickname? It is called parking lot...because it is often the last hand you play before making your exit to the parking lot.

A

Az4zel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AJ to me is a trouble hand. and really not something i would push or call allin with. The first player bet, the second reraised demonstrating a lot of strength. I would fold AJ here and not give another thought to it.

A good way of thinking is what can i beat? you have AJ so you can only beat A10 and below, i mean would this person reraise with something like that? idk. probably not.

-A

W

white_vision0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No matter what the situation is, it is rarely wise to risk your entire stack with AJ in a cash game (unless the other 4 players here are incompetent and you don't mind the variance).

As others have said, there is information missing here, such as your position relative to the other players (button, small blind, big blind?). You also said the guy who raised before you liked to call a lot with Queen high, but did he also re-raise to 300 a lot with Queen high in the position he was in?

I was big blind, then another player, then player A 10, then another player, then player AQ

W

white_vision0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Id really like to know if it's a tourney or cash game...but I guess it doesn't matter because either way I'm folding AJ to a raise and 3bet virtually 100% of the time.

did you know AJ has nickname? It is called parking lot...because it is often the last hand you play before making your exit to the parking lot.

Real cash game at my home. Yeah, you're probably right. I kindaa've adapted to the table i guess, to the way the other players played that night. Thank you all for the response